Sam Lutfi alleges that her mom Lynne got Britney hooked on Adderall for weight loss after the 2007 VMAs.

1 hour ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

It doesnt even make chronological sense.  Did she addict Britney to Adderall when she was a teen or in 2007. And the time of the 2007 VMA was when Britney had cut ties with her mother so how could she have introduced her to the Adderall then? I don't think Britney was even talking to her mother then let alone taking Adderall to lose weight at her request.

did anybody noticed that he is in titles forn deep dive documentary? or is it another sam lufti?

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Folks, this document is old, old, old.

It was part of his lawsuit against Britney and made its appearance many years ago.

EDIT:

Lutfi openly admitted to crushing the meds Britney had just been prescribed (Seroquel, Risperdal) and putting them in her food because she wasn't taking them. There used to be a video of him admitting it on X17.

Those meds were likely interacting with the Adderall (which she admitted to her doctors that she was taking, and which Lynne admitted to herself in the declaration against Lutfi). That was likely why Britney was 5150'd the second time — she was experiencing three days of med mixing.

He also has admitted to letting paparazzi into her house to help “humanize her”. In a conversation over Twitter years ago (I know lol ew) he talked abt how he was responsible for the direction of piece of me and how he pushed her to write the song. It made 0 sense to me because he straight up could not answer when I mentioned that bloody and avant wrote it and were hesitant to even present it to Britney and the label due to the “no songs about her personal life” rule.  He then changed his story and made it about the video. Court docs reveal that he also was alleged by the spears family (whom tbh I do believe in this situation when it comes to Sam even tho I think Lou and him are connected) that he called her ugly, and a bad mother who doesn’t care about her kids as much as she does her boyfriend. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Why do i believe his words more than her family's good night GIF by youramazing?

And before calling me stupid, remember half of yall still can't spell his five letter surname correctly, even though he has been around for almost 20 years...

It’s good to know you’ve been a fan of his for so long, that’s a 20 year legacy hes established wow. 20 years in the business as a con artist and stalker…

• Love 3
On 8/3/2021 at 10:22 AM, OceanLabyrinth said:

I still don't trust Sam Lutfi one frickin' bit. It's well known he was taking Britney's cell phones and cutting her off from friends and family back in the day. His recent picture of a trunk bursting full of Britney's personal items (like that isn't creepy in itself) shows he's kept all her cell phones.

Britney is seen in some early videos asking the papz if she could use their mobiles because 'people keep taking my phone.' Meaning Sam. His habit was getting into her cell and removing numbers and texts. Sounds familiar doesn't it considering we now know Team Con were doing the same to her, leaving Britney to feel like everyone was turning their back on her. It's a brilliant yet cruel example of gaslighting in action.

Also, when some fans accused him drugging Britney, rather than turn around and say, 'Listen, that story is not true. I promise. Some day it will all come out.' He just said nonchalantly, 'Hey, this is Hollywood not the Vatican.' Plus, doesn't he have a restraining order out for molesting a minor? He collects restraining orders like kids collect baseball cards.

Nothing about him screams of integrity and doing it out of any genuine need to support her. He's ALWAYS playing both sides of the camp in order to gain leverage and control because he's such a small, deeply inconsequential man. His primal need to be looked at as some hero in the narrative belies the fact he has nothing of worth to offer. That's why he preys on the vulnerable who can't always see the shady games he's playing. He has to latch onto others, notable others with fame and money, like a parasite to gain a sense of power for himself.

The last thing Britney needs is another severely controlling man in her life. She's had a lifetime of it. She's tried to beat this turd off with a number of restraining orders and just like the proverbial bad penny, he keeps turning up. He just doesn't go away. He is stalker numero uno.

Sam Lutfi plays Britney's fan base the way he plays EVERYBODY around him. He lulls them in under the pretext of being sincere and then rides the wave of their support to move further closer to his object of desire. Yet his only reason for doing any of this is to gain that insidious leverage to gain control over another. He's basically Jafar in Aladdin who plays everyone in the entire court just to get to the throne himself.

THIS! It genuinely baffles and scares me how people are easily letting their guard down when this man has had people coming out of the woodwork with restraining orders detailing how abusive he is.

He always latches on to vulnerable women and things always go south with him around. My genuine fear is Britney is gonna go back to him when this conservatorship is over. I hope I’m wrong..

• Love 2
4 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Why do i believe his words more than her family's good night GIF by youramazing?

And before calling me stupid, remember half of yall still can't spell his five letter surname correctly, even though he has been around for almost 20 years...

Because people don't care enough about himto get his name right. He's a monster. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 3
On 8/3/2021 at 8:05 AM, KrisJ said:

Sam is trash - he needs to STOP. He’s also in the same junk pile as the CON family. All utter trash 

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I agree and it’s disgusting seeing people now team Sam that sick and twisted guy needs to leave Britney alone! He’s a toxic leach and it’s sad watching fans now supporting him!

I'm happy to see older fans speaking up about this guy.

The very day that Eardley wrote that letter is the day that Lutfi started crushing Britney's new meds and putting them in her food.

He admitted to doing this in a video on X17 and in gossip blogs that ran at the time.

Lutfi literally handed Team CON the conservatorship on a silver platter...Why can't his supporters admit to that?

• Love 2

I took it before.. for my add.. it’s easily abused and makes people crazy.. I think Britney was taking addies for year allegedly and that she stopped around the time of her pregnancies and then started again in 2007 but had a weird effect or smtn mixed with ptsd or she was taking toooo much? Idk still no reason for con. 

Britney's family is trash. Sam Lufti is also trash :roxxy:

I do think there's some truth to what he's saying about Lynne introducing Britney to uppers as a form of weight control. But he also was probably drugging Britney as well. Britney herself actually hasn't really talked about Sam Lufti since the beginning of the conservatorship though, which is very significant. Why does Team Con always insist on him being silenced/kept as far away from Britney as possible, given what we know about the abuse she has undergone by her conservators/doctors/etc.?

• Like 1