Sam Lutfi alleges that her mom Lynne got Britney hooked on Adderall for weight loss after the 2007 VMAs.

I'm honestly getting so sick and tired of this. Every day we learn something else. Let Britney live her life and get all of these people away from her.  If Britney never wants to perform again, that's fine.  If she wants to move to Kentwood and open up a blockbuster, that's fine.  Just get these people away from her...ALL of them! S*m L included.  Just let this woman live in peace! She's been through enough! I seriously cry for Britney and I can only imagine how she's feeling.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

The fact that he is trying to push the narrative that he was a savior by explaining in details the way he was controlling is pretty ironic. Even if this is true, bringing dogs to search for **** in her house is abusive to me and a violation of her intimacy.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

It doesnt even make chronological sense.  Did she addict Britney to Adderall when she was a teen or in 2007. And the time of the 2007 VMA was when Britney had cut ties with her mother so how could she have introduced her to the Adderall then? I don't think Britney was even talking to her mother then let alone taking Adderall to lose weight at her request.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I still don't trust Sam Lutfi one frickin' bit. It's well known he was taking Britney's cell phones and cutting her off from friends and family back in the day. His recent picture of a trunk bursting full of Britney's personal items (like that isn't creepy in itself) shows he's kept all her cell phones.

Britney is seen in some early videos asking the papz if she could use their mobiles because 'people keep taking my phone.' Meaning Sam. His habit was getting into her cell and removing numbers and texts. Sounds familiar doesn't it considering we now know Team Con were doing the same to her, leaving Britney to feel like everyone was turning their back on her. It's a brilliant yet cruel example of gaslighting in action.

Also, when some fans accused him drugging Britney, rather than turn around and say, 'Listen, that story is not true. I promise. Some day it will all come out.' He just said nonchalantly, 'Hey, this is Hollywood not the Vatican.' Plus, doesn't he have a restraining order out for molesting a minor? He collects restraining orders like kids collect baseball cards.

Nothing about him screams of integrity and doing it out of any genuine need to support her. He's ALWAYS playing both sides of the camp in order to gain leverage and control because he's such a small, deeply inconsequential man. His primal need to be looked at as some hero in the narrative belies the fact he has nothing of worth to offer. That's why he preys on the vulnerable who can't always see the shady games he's playing. He has to latch onto others, notable others with fame and money, like a parasite to gain a sense of power for himself.

The last thing Britney needs is another severely controlling man in her life. She's had a lifetime of it. She's tried to beat this turd off with a number of restraining orders and just like the proverbial bad penny, he keeps turning up. He just doesn't go away. He is stalker numero uno.

He plays Britney's fan base the way he plays EVERYBODY around him. He lulls them in under the pretext of being sincere and then rides the wave of their support to move further closer to his object of desire. Yet his only reason for doing any of this is to gain that insidious leverage to gain control over another. He's basically Jafar in Aladdin who plays everyone in the entire court just to get to the throne himself.

THANK YOU!!! I can't believe some fans are supporting Lutfi. He is just as bad as the rest. If you truly love Britney, you will NOT support him either. He is no better than the family and he did the same horrible things to her. He is just mad because he lost the power and control over her. He's a terrible, terrible person.

• Love 7
  • Like 1