Team Britney is fighting and winning the media war

2 hours ago, The Finn said:

I’m a professional screenwriter who has been in recent years specializing in psychological thrillers (you can watch my show Shadow Lines at Sundance Channel in USA, Canada and maybe UK too and on other streaming services/channels in 20+ countries).

It’s my job to control the narrative, manipulate audience and imagine ways how my tv characters can be manipulated. I went through a special training where one part of the curriculum is info wars. 

Had Team Con been more careful, tactful and sophisticated with their manipulation, #freebritney wouldn’t have become the phenomenon it became, there wouldn’t have been Framing Britney Spears, nor articles in New Yorker and New York Times. They were lucky and survived this long with their brute force tactics and greedy lawyers, but now their con is coming down like a house of cards.

Thank God for that!

completely agree, but they did put up a fight - thankfully it wasn’t enough.

7 hours ago, Anabia said:

I don't want to see all the comments though. 

But yeah there was a shift after her topless selfies, people started to be less supportive.

Her team really tried to discredit her, and it worked with the GP. 

I've been reading blindgossip for years but they seem to be team con 100%. There were mostly comments that she needs to cship and posting those topless pics shows how crazy she is. My comments that were pro Britney obviously weren't posted...it's been several days and they're still under review. *******s.

42 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

I've been reading blindgossip for years but they seem to be team con 100%. There were mostly comments that she needs to cship and posting those topless pics shows how crazy she is. My comments that were pro Britney obviously weren't posted...it's been several days and they're still under review. *******s.

Just check for your comment in worst rated ones. 

26 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Check the comments on other articles, ALL comments on Daily Mail are disgusting 

I know.

But there was a huge shift in supporting her after the hearing up until her instagram started to post nude pictures and other stuff.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I mean, this is a good post, but, it's not a "strategy" for him to appear at the court, LOL, that's just the way things are normally done. Zoom is only an option because of the pandemic and will now stay since they have the systems & technology in place, but nobody with their own firm and a name as big as his AND. Britney's is going to take a massively public case and not briefly speak about the court proceedings to the media. This is like, standard protocol. 

To be frank with you I don't really think he's bothered by winning a media war, Rosengart knows shady stuff went down and that this was allegedly all put together unlawfully in the first place, so I'm sure his focus is getting those facts into court, not what the media is saying or doing because ultimately, it's only the court that will make a decision based on the facts. 

Like I said - he is married to a legendary Hollywood publicist. OF COURSE his main focus is the legal case but he is well aware how much optics mean, too, in a case like this.

That’s why Vivian did her 500K press tour (that Jamie hopefully has to pay from his own pocket… even though those pockets were filled with Britney’s money).

Yes, he went to court to smooch Judge Penny, too, but he isn’t some random Ingham but a shark who knows how important it is to make it clear to the public that Jamie really is the villain he is.

Go and (re)watch both of his public statements. They are truly masterful and calling out Jamie to resign if he loves his daughter after Vivians “daddy loves Britney” press tour is a genius (and in a good way evil) move.

15 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I think it's more of the timing, to be fair. Just a few short weeks ago she was saying in her statement that she is so restricted, she's being abused and drugged, she can't dress without being watched, she desperately needed privacy, she believed her abusers were killing her, etc. So, a VERY SERIOUS statement. Then the next thing you know, she has the freedom to be flashing her puppies like she doesn't have a care in the world. You can see how people can turn on this and not take what she said as serious? This is often how women are beaten back into submission. That is why I am one of the people who are open to the idea that her narrative might be manipulated and she is being gaslit like it was in the earlier days. To remove any doubt it is going to take Britney to say 'this is or isn't the case' from her own mouth only AFTER the c-ship ends.

The pictures and video look old. She does not look like recent pictures from the police station in June or with the pig in Hawaii. I’d think they are from 2016. And I also believe they have been posted by Cassie just like everything else on her Instagram.

• Like 1