Team Britney is fighting and winning the media war

1 hour ago, Universal said:

I can’t believe the topless pics would change the public’s perception/support that much, it’s 2021 ffs :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I think it's more of the timing, to be fair. Just a few short weeks ago she was saying in her statement that she is so restricted, she's being abused and drugged, she can't dress without being watched, she desperately needed privacy, she believed her abusers were killing her, etc. So, a VERY SERIOUS statement. Then the next thing you know, she has the freedom to be flashing her puppies like she doesn't have a care in the world. You can see how people can turn on this and not take what she said as serious? This is often how women are beaten back into submission. That is why I am one of the people who are open to the idea that her narrative might be manipulated and she is being gaslit like it was in the earlier days. To remove any doubt it is going to take Britney to say 'this is or isn't the case' from her own mouth only AFTER the c-ship ends.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I think it's more of the timing, to be fair. Just a few short weeks ago she was saying in her statement that she is so restricted, she's being abused and drugged, she can't dress without being watched, she desperately needed privacy, she believed her abusers were killing her, etc. So, a VERY SERIOUS statement. Then the next thing you know, she has the freedom to be flashing her puppies like she doesn't have a care in the world. You can see how people can turn on this and not take what she said as serious? This is often how women are beaten back into submission. That is why I am one of the people who are open to the idea that her narrative might be manipulated and she is being gaslit like it was in the earlier days. To remove any doubt it is going to take Britney to say 'this is or isn't the case' from her own mouth only AFTER the c-ship ends.

But the "timing" is very deceiving too. Her testimony is about things that happened in 2019, and that she had already talked about in court that year. She's cut communication with her father since, so it's not like these things were happening last week, so, I really don't see the conflict.

I do understand that people can be rubbed the wrong way, but this isn't Britney's problem, that's the people's problem. Conservatorship or not, everything Britney's done since the beginning has always been taken the wrong way, so why care about that now. In the end, the public is not the judge, they're not deciding Britney's fate. 

• Like 3

yes, and his firm is rolling in on it too - notice that he always says "my firm and i" and even court documents are signed by him on behalf of greenberg traurig.

these are professionals at this. amazing choice.

i have a feeling britney will retain that firm in the future for all other aspects of her career.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

But the "timing" is very deceiving too. Her testimony is about things that happened in 2019, and that she had already talked about in court that year. She's cut communication with her father since, so it's not like these things were happening last week, so, I really don't see the conflict.

I do understand that people can be rubbed the wrong way, but this isn't Britney's problem, that's the people's problem. Conservatorship or not, everything Britney's done since the beginning has always been taken the wrong way, so why care about that now. In the end, the public is not the judge, they're not deciding Britney's fate. 

You really think that minutes after her appearance at the court on July 23rd Team Con booked her a jet that would leave within hours and a hotel room in a popular resort? 😀

According to sources that talked to NewYorker Team Con didn’t become worried about her testimony until the previous day when she first called 911 and then went to the sheriff’s office to report conservatorship abuse.

I’m 100 % certain the vacation was booked weeks if not months ahead - she seems to go to Maui about once a month.

It’s more likely that Team Con told her that she wasn’t going to get to go to Maui if she talked to the court and that’s why she called 911.

It was on her way to the airport right after her testimony on July 23rd that they allowed her to drive for the first time in months. Since they the trip started with the bodyguard driving, I can imagine that she was feeling so rebellious after talking to the public that she just demanded the bodyguard let her drive to airport after they stopped to buy snacks for the flight.

Plus what I’ve learned from reading interviews and AMAs from paparazzi, the “orchestrated” photos are usually really good (you can see the person clearly etc.) because the paparazzi has time to prepare for the shot. Photos of some celebrities are so valuable that the paparazzi agencies will fly their own paparazzi to try to get a money shot.

Since Britney stays at the same resort every time she goes there, it isn’t too hard for any paparazzi to find her and pay extra bucks to the staff at resort to a) let them know when Britney has checked in, b) enter the resort to take photos of her (maybe even by pretending to be a guest). 

• Like 3

Plus I seriously feel like people are giving too much credit to Team Con. None of their actions that came to the light have been especially clever or sophisticated.

The reason they’ve got this far is that they managed to get the judges on their side (I’m not going to speculate how they did that), got Britney a really bad and greedy lawyer,  were able to blackmail Britney with her kids to submission and cut her off from the world by changing her phone numbers and guarding her like a hawk. As long as Britney went along with their ruse and didn’t speak up for the fear of retaliation, they could continue doing what they were doing.

Vivian’s whole media tour consisted of her repeating “daddy loves Britney and wants to take good care of her”. 🤦🏼‍♀️

But since Team Con didn’t bother or didn’t know how to be more clever with their approach to abusing Britney and stealing their money, they’re now in big trouble.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

and from what she said - it looks like she didn’t know that hearing would end up being public; and now that I think about it it was mostly in past tense.

39 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Plus I seriously feel like people are giving too much credit to Team Con. None of their actions that came to the light have been especially clever or sophisticated.

The reason they’ve got this far is that they managed to get the judges on their side (I’m not going to speculate how they did that), got Britney a really bad and greedy lawyer,  were able to blackmail Britney with her kids to submission and cut her off from the world by changing her phone numbers and guarding her like a hawk. As long as Britney went along with their ruse and didn’t speak up for the fear of retaliation, they could continue doing what they were doing.

Vivian’s whole media tour consisted of her repeating “daddy loves Britney and wants to take good care of her”. 🤦🏼‍♀️

But since Team Con didn’t bother or didn’t know how to be more clever with their approach to abusing Britney and stealing their money, they’re now in big trouble.

yes and no, remember this has been going on for almost 14 years now, and there’s still no clear path to freedom.

so they have indeed - team CON - done a great job at exploiting her and manipulating the public’s perception; remember it was fans who started this, and even today a lot of people take what she said “with a grain of salt” and are still dubious on wether or not she is indeed “crazy” and requires a conservatorship.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

yes and no, remember this has been going on for almost 14 years now, and there’s still no clear path to freedom.

so they have indeed - team CON - done a great job at exploiting her and manipulating the public’s perception; remember it was fans who started this, and even today a lot of people take what she said “with a grain of salt” and are still dubious on wether or not she is indeed “crazy” and requires a conservatorship.

I’m a professional screenwriter who has been in recent years specializing in psychological thrillers (you can watch my show Shadow Lines at Sundance Channel in USA, Canada and maybe UK too and on other streaming services/channels in 20+ countries).

It’s my job to control the narrative, manipulate audience and imagine ways how my tv characters can be manipulated. I went through a special training where one part of the curriculum is info wars. 

Had Team Con been more careful, tactful and sophisticated with their manipulation, #freebritney wouldn’t have become the phenomenon it became, there wouldn’t have been Framing Britney Spears, nor articles in New Yorker and New York Times. They were lucky and survived this long with their brute force tactics and greedy lawyers, but now their con is coming down like a house of cards.

Thank God for that!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I mean, this is a good post, but, it's not a "strategy" for him to appear at the court, LOL, that's just the way things are normally done. Zoom is only an option because of the pandemic and will now stay since they have the systems & technology in place, but nobody with their own firm and a name as big as his AND. Britney's is going to take a massively public case and not briefly speak about the court proceedings to the media. This is like, standard protocol. 

To be frank with you I don't really think he's bothered by winning a media war, Rosengart knows shady stuff went down and that this was allegedly all put together unlawfully in the first place, so I'm sure his focus is getting those facts into court, not what the media is saying or doing because ultimately, it's only the court that will make a decision based on the facts. 

This is such a great point!!!

call me delusional but I'm someone that believes that Britney has FINALLY gained control of her own narrative. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

and with that bomb *** lawyer on her side makes me 1000% believe that Britney has been planning this for a while with whoever is helping her.

I refuse to see it any other way, sorry.

• Love 1