Do you think the Intimate Britney Spears collection was her idea?

I think it was Larry that made it all happen. It actually could have been something huge if she wanted it to be. No one else was really doing anything like that at the time and if you look at Rihanna's Fenti or KKW and Skims as examples, it is something she could have transitioned to that would be lucrative and not have to perform as much for her dad. Her team in general always messes everything up though.. it was a one time thing but if they had kept up the momentum and regularly promoted on her socials it could have been huge. 

I have no idea if it was her idea or not,  but regardless her team always seemed focused on touring and Vegas and didn't focus as much on her other potentials, which was I think her dad's doing because before he was involved she had tons of lucrative deals like Pepsi for example.

• Love 5

I feel like she wanted to do it and gave ideas, which is why she seemed happy at the press stuff.  But I also feel like her team tricked her and took over control and then she looked miserable and didn't even care for it.

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team
17 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

It’s probably her dad’s way of making her wear a bra whilst finding a way to profit from it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Now that you’ve said it :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

It’s a shame, I really liked some of the pieces in the collection although I never brought anything.

• 3 weeks later...

This seems to me like something she would have been interested in but tbh I was disappointed by it. I was 20 at the time and was hoping for really **** stuff and was really excited about it and then when it was released it seemed like old lady stuff to me