Do you think the Intimate Britney Spears collection was her idea?

She's said mamy times in interviews she wanted to do that.

But considering her team choices, it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't her idea at all and another cash grab from the team con. 

What do you think? :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

One fact - the photoshoot was a mess.

Britney-Spears-Main.jpg

0065506001424331916-0.jpg

britney-lingerie-photoshop.jpg

Tbh this sums up the whole thing & the perfumes also:

• Haha 9
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lmao no.

Her storyline kept changing and she learned he script by heart. She was over it by the time she visited UK.

She hated doing that collection which is understandable, but if they played their cards right it could have been a huge thing - just look at Fenty. 100% Rihanna stole the idea from Britney and that’s on that period! :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Style. said:

She hated doing that collection which is understandable, but if they played their cards right it could have been a huge thing - just look at Fenty. 100% Rihanna stole the idea from Britney and that’s on that period! :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Thiefanna should pay Daddy Rosengart’s fees for Britney using Fenty profits. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 3
49 minutes ago, Style. said:

Welppp that cheap brand had 0 potential to begin with. I mean even promo videos/photos looked cheap and awful

• Haha 3

I do think she was involved and wanted to do some nice lingerie. I doubt she came up with idea or realization. It is obvious she was just put to sell it. As her name was used to sell it. I avtually liked some of it. Sad it didn't work. Maybe wrong ppl were in charge...

tbh, as a business, it was a very weird choice, if it was for team Con they would've come up with just a collection of tshirts to sell on her website or something. 

I think it's kind of useless to speculate now about every single thing she's done since 2008, because the answer is we just can't tell what's the truth, we would need Britney to do an interview where she clarifies all the things she's done under the conservatorship and her feelings about it. 

I personally think she would've enjoyed more doing things like this collection than keep performing onstage at the time. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I think it's kinda clear that anything after 2008 wasn't her idea most likely.  I hated this entire thing.  I'm glad they didn't continue it.  It would've worked if you know B was passionate about it, but this looked like a quick cashgrab by those people (from my perspective).