Why Hasn't Demi Spoken Up About Britney? *UPDATE*

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, ****ie James said:

It's in the main post after the regular post I did *Update*

When I saw *update*, I thought you meant Demi said something about #FreeBritney.

Are you now suggesting we copy/paste the italicized portion on social media? Or…? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

giphy.gif

Did anyone ask you though !

No one fu€king cares about Demitria... she's an attention seeking irrelevant hypocrite flop. 

Why are you giving her attention !!!!!!!

Britney doesn't need her, or Gaga, or Rihanna or  or  or  . Most of celebrities are envious, hypocrite and selfish.

BRITNEY has her FANS, end of

PS : the only celebs that I really RESPECT and SALUTE are : Courtney Love, Cher, Xtina and Miley... the rest can go **** themselves.

40 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I don't even know you. . . and this personality type is just annoying. Not everyone who's been associated with Britney has to speak out, there are bigger issues at hand.  Go find something better to do with your time, this is kind of embarrassing for you. . . 

Online bullying. Stuck in 2010 much?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

No one fu€king cares about Demitia... she's a  hypocrite attention seeking irrelevant flop. 

Britney doesn't need her, or Gaga, or Rihanna or  or  or  . Most of celebrities are envious, hypocrite and selfish.

PS : the only that I really RESPECT and SALUTE are : Courtney Love, Cher, Xtina and Miley... the rest can go **** themselves.

Gaga and Rihanna are some of Pops best talents. Why are we still pitting fans against each other?

1 hour ago, ****ie James said:

Gaga and Rihanna are some of Pops best talents. Why are we still pitting fans against each other?

What ! Lmao ! Did I lie though ? Those are FACTS .... I'm not pitting anybody. 

We've seen em all commenting and supporting cases less important than Britney's Free movement and acting like heroes and ****. Just right when Britney really needed their help, they remained silent and turned the other cheek... having these powerful celebs on Britney's side would scare the **** out of team con and put more pressure on the legal system to free her.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

What ! Lmao ! Did I lie though ? Those are FACTS .... I'm not pitting anybody. 

We've seen em all commenting and supporting cases less important than Britney's Free movement and acting like heroes and ****. Just right when Britney really needed their help, they remained silent and turned the other cheek... having these powerful celebs on Britney's side would scare the **** out of team con and put more pressure on the legal system to free her.

I understand

On 8/13/2021 at 9:49 PM, TeaWaiter said:

No one fu€king cares about Demitria... she's an attention seeking irrelevant hypocrite flop. 

PS : the only celebs that I really RESPECT and SALUTE are : Courtney Love, Cher, Xtina and Miley... the rest can go **** themselves.

And Iggy?:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1