Why Hasn't Demi Spoken Up About Britney? *UPDATE*

Just my two cents, but I think Demi's team would put a stop to any public statement Demi tried to get out about Britney. Demi's life has been a rollercoaster and their team has been doing constant damage control, reimaging, etc., for years. I wouldn't doubt that Demi is in a situation where their team is constantly trying to pull the strings and make things seem OK when they are not. Their entire current era is based on the idea of sobriety and mindfulness and a ton of garbage that Demi probably doesn't really believe in because they're too concerned with yogurt and ways to fake sobriety.

Let's remember that Demi was actually staying in a halfway house during the X Factor filming. That whole season of XF was about portraying Britney and Demi in a way that their teams wanted people to see them. 

Demi needs to step completely out of the spotlight and get their life together. I don't think someone as erratic as Demi would help the Free Britney movement at all. 

Britney wasn't in a good mental space during xfactor... maybe Demi saw that and thought it was a cause for concern and maybe justified the conservatorship? I'm just theorizing. Either way, anxiety/bipolar WHATEVER britney has doesn't warrant the conservatorship but that's only thing I could come up with re: Demi 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Persona said:

I'm definitely not a fan of theirs, but I'm pretty sure Demi has issues of their own to deal with and I don't mean that in a rude way. Who knows if they signed an NDA too. I'd think so though because they directly worked with Britney.

edit: pronouns.

True