Why Hasn't Demi Spoken Up About Britney? *UPDATE*

Ya'll are underestimating the POWER of an NDA. Everyone who directly worked with her. Simon, Demi, LA, Nicki Minaj, G Eazy all probably have signed  NDA's worth millions. 

Iggy said herself that she is risking it ALL by speaking out. 

Do not under estimate the power the NDA's and lawyers have over these "powerful" celebrities.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, ****ie James said:

I have voiced my opinion on this to a few of my friends but I'm going to call it all out now. Britney as you all know is going through an ordeal and she is fighting for freedom. She needs all the love and support from her fellow influential peers in the industry. Let's be honest, just like @madonna paved the way for @britneyspears and @xtina, Britney paved the way @britneyspears for @ddlovato and they even worked together. I've recently rewatched that series X Factor and seen chemistry as friends and peers between Brit And Demi. Why hasn't @ddlovato spoken up? Especially since they are an activist for women??? Makes you wonder... #FreeBritney #SpeakUpDemi #endconservatorshipabuse #RealTalk #FreeBritneyNow #WeLoveYouBritney a43ef688c52879f55f0651045927456c.jpgbritneydemi.png?resize=480:*demi_lovato_britney_spears_x_factor.jpg

why do we care if she or anyone else for that matter has anything to say? why someone else (external to the situation) HAS to say something?  this is getting stupid...honestly some people  on this forum have a lot of free time :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 1

So not a Demi fan but I think it’s good she hasn’t spoken. Britney has trust issues. Demi has said they still talk so I think Demi is taking the friend approach and not wanting to lose that trust with britney. I think Paris Hilton has been a great advocate but if Britney feels like she can’t talk to any of her friends without them talking to the media about it….that could make life even harder for her 

• Love 1

Does anyone really want Demi to say anything? 

She will make it all about herself, like she did when DMX overdosed. She can't help but go for a foot in mouth comment and turn the whole subject into something all about her. 

I would've rather got something from Xtina and we did. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 8/3/2021 at 9:20 AM, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Has Selena? She has mentioned being a Britney fan in so many interviews and even performed her songs during a concert. 

I think Demi/Selena/Taylor just don’t care. 

Correct me if I am wrong - but I thought Selena sent her some gifts last month? Britney was not obliged to post about it so Selena's gesture could have gone unnoticed but she still did it.  I think that seems to be a good gesture. 

After all, celebrities speaking about it would not help the court case at all.  All they can do is to show some support to Britney personally. I quite appreciate what Selena did.

I do think Demi or Taylor don't care though.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

After all, I honestly don't think celebrities

• Love 1

Demi gives me hard Jamie Lynn vibes. She craves for attention and this type of person usually don't truly care about anyone but themselves. I remember this bish unfollowed Britney on Instagram years ago and I always wondered why would she do that, she recently started following Britney again. But I doubt she had any REAL interaction with Britney outside the X Factor, Demi struggles with addiction for years and if team CON was searching for ***** in Iggy's house, I'm sure they wouldn't let Demi get near Britney without heavy supervision. She probably doesn't know anything  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Demi gives me hard Jamie Lynn vibes. She craves for attention and this type of person usually don't truly care about anyone but themselves. I remember this bish unfollowed Britney on Instagram years ago and I always wondered why would she do that, she recently started following Britney again. But I doubt she had any REAL interaction with Britney outside the X Factor, Demi struggles with addiction for years and if team CON was searching for ***** in Iggy's house, I'm sure they wouldn't let Demi get near Britney without heavy supervision. She probably doesn't know anything  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:f

Why did she unfollow Britney that's crazy 

guess there's no angle for her? tbh at this point i quit asking why certain artists and well known people just never cared to mention the situation at all - specially woman because it's just beyond pathetic. there's no more "conspiracy" or misinformation for them to rely as an excuse to not use their platform for things that matter besides their own "profit" :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

On 8/2/2021 at 7:27 PM, ****ie James said:

I have voiced my opinion on this to a few of my friends but I'm going to call it all out now. Britney as you all know is going through an ordeal and she is fighting for freedom. She needs all the love and support from her fellow influential peers in the industry. Let's be honest, just like @madonna paved the way for @britneyspears and @xtina, Britney paved the way @britneyspears for @ddlovato and they even worked together. I've recently rewatched that series X Factor and seen chemistry as friends and peers between Brit And Demi. Why hasn't @ddlovato spoken up? Especially since they are an activist for women??? Makes you wonder... #FreeBritney #SpeakUpDemi #endconservatorshipabuse #RealTalk #FreeBritneyNow #WeLoveYouBritney a43ef688c52879f55f0651045927456c.jpgbritneydemi.png?resize=480:*demi_lovato_britney_spears_x_factor.jpg

She's busy thinking which pronoun to use.

• Haha 3