Why Hasn't Demi Spoken Up About Britney? *UPDATE*

I don't get why this pressure, and is always against other women! Funny thing is, when they do talk, everybody complains and says they're just using Britney to promote themselves. 

There's no wining here. When people want to hate, they will hate no matter what... 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Do we really want Demi’s support??? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:She’s so problematic. I mean, she publicly bashed a local frozen yogurt shop because she was offended by their selection. She also says she’s “California sober” which is NOT sober and is an insult to people truly fighting for their sobriety. Also, the alleged Selena finsta. I’m exhausted just typing this mess out. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Yeah, Demi needs a loooooong break away from the spotlight. We don’t need her help.:boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Side note: I’m shocked the alleged mastermind with an L name never tried to get Demi as a client tbh.:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

If Demo talks or speaks up, it would somehow have to turn into something affecting Demo. This human only cares about her and is so egocentric that she won’t care unless it directly affects Demi.. plus she’s annoying who cares ... Selena and Miley the relevant pop princesses have spoken 

• Love 3