Why Hasn't Demi Spoken Up About Britney? *UPDATE*

I have voiced my opinion on this to a few of my friends but I'm going to call it all out now. Britney as you all know is going through an ordeal and she is fighting for freedom. She needs all the love and support from her fellow influential peers in the industry. Let's be honest, just like @madonna paved the way for @britneyspears and @xtina, Britney paved the way @britneyspears for @ddlovato and they even worked together. I've recently rewatched that series X Factor and seen chemistry as friends and peers between Brit And Demi. Why hasn't @ddlovato spoken up? Especially since they are an activist for women??? Makes you wonder... #FreeBritney #SpeakUpDemi #endconservatorshipabuse #RealTalk #FreeBritneyNow #WeLoveYouBritney 

🚨🚨UPDATE🚨🚨

She (kind of) has spoken.

a43ef688c52879f55f0651045927456c.jpgbritneydemi.png?resize=480:*demi_lovato_britney_spears_x_factor.jpg

• Haha 1

i guess just like most of the people that worked with her they barely talked to each other - i doubt demi knows much and if she knows anything she probably cant talk about it... or doesnt care enough - remember than team con often said that britney didn't wanna talk to anyone and people just assumed she was a diva when the reality is that she wasn't allowed.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Didn't she just recently attack Sam Lutfi on the Britney Spears Instagram? He was sticking his pearls of wisdom on there and doing his usual 'I'm a hero' narrative. Demi responded in big, bold capitals in 2 tweets one after the other; LEAVE HER ALONE and GET A REAL JOB.

Sure it was her and that was right after Britney's testimony on 23 June. I think she is supporting her.

Edit: Nope, my bad. They were left for somebody else. Would have been nice to do that to Sam though, wouldn't it? I'm sick of the internet age where it's soooo easy to find fake news. Dammit.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Didn't she just recently attack Sam Lutfi on the Britney Spears Instagram? He was sticking his pearls of wisdom on there and doing his usual 'I'm a hero' narrative. Demi responded in big, bold capitals in 2 tweets one after the other; LEAVE HER ALONE and GET A REAL JOB.

Sure it was her and that was right after Britney's testimony on 23 June. I think she is supporting her.

Edit: Nope, my bad. They were left for somebody else. Would have been nice to do that to Sam though, wouldn't it? I'm sick of the internet age where it's soooo easy to find fake news. Dammit.

Fake news is the worst! But yeah that would be awesome if they did say that to Sam. Or say anything. I just feel really sick that ones who claim to love her haven't said ****. Who cares about the aftermath. Lately all the Pop stars are "woke" this is a very serious issue. Britney's human rights have been BEYOND violated. Demi speaks about the LGBTQIA+, eating disorders, addiction, activism (watch her new talk show on Roku) so this fits that category. 

13 minutes ago, 4darkchildney said:

They are too busy talking about diet culture, obviously a way more important issue

It takes five seconds to post a simple tweet though. I even remember one iconic thing Demi said to Britney during X Factor. LA Reid was saying something chatty and shady and demi said in the realest way "Nobody talks to The Queen 👑👸👑 like that!" 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, ****ie James said:

Fake news is the worst! But yeah that would be awesome if they did say that to Sam. Or say anything. I just feel really sick that ones who claim to love her haven't said ****. Who cares about the aftermath. Lately all the Pop stars are "woke" this is a very serious issue. Britney's human rights have been BEYOND violated. Demi speaks about the LGBTQIA+, eating disorders, addiction, activism (watch her new talk show on Roku) so this fits that category. 

The thing is, we could consider that they could also be controlled by the powers that be who are financially invested in Britney's wealth (as well as others) and dare not say anything publicly. Yet. I mean, Lou M. Taylor's reach is incredible when it comes to celebrities. She's the human form of psychological cancer and has been able to spread her control far and wide like the insidious parasite she is. It might be worth a thought.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

The thing is, we could consider that they could also be controlled by the powers that be who are financially invested in Britney's wealth (as well as others) and dare not say anything publicly. Yet. I mean, Lou M. Taylor's reach is incredible when it comes to celebrities. She's the human form of psychological cancer and has been able to spread her control far and wide like the insidious parasite she is. It might be worth a thought.

You definitely make a good point about that snake. She is nothing but a snake (Lou) and the fact that she has that influence in the industry is unfair. 

I don’t know from the episodes of xfactor that I seen, Demi was very condescending and to me came off as fake. I don’t think she liked Britney very much to be honest. And this came out even more when people would come on stage praising Britney. You could see it in her eyes, she’s a Jamie Lynn... but with that being said, I think Demi is struggling with her own demons right now. So I don’t see her commenting on any thing right now with out being extremely scripted to not get on any ones bad side again.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I don’t know from the episodes of xfactor that I seen, Demi was very condescending and to me came off as fake. I don’t think she liked Britney very much to be honest. And this came out even more when people would come on stage praising Britney. You could see it in her eyes, she’s a Jamie Lynn... but with that being said, I think Demi is struggling with her own demons right now. So I don’t see her commenting on any thing right now with out being extremely scripted to not get on any ones bad side again.

That is a good point but still she has said she loves Britney and names her as an inspiration. I just don't get it.