Could Unscripted Britney Get Cancelled

On 8/3/2021 at 2:42 AM, WithoutAMap said:

Reckoning with the past does not mean the world is pu***fied. 

For serious things, than I see no problem with people getting up in arms but some people wanna cancel people over stupid stuff, there’s no denying that cancel culture can be a little out of control.

On 8/2/2021 at 7:37 PM, Intheblue said:

I nowhere think she is homophobic. But I could see even a statement like pu***fied or whatever going down negatively . If Britney spoke how Bryan spoke on that one radio show … it would not be well received. I’m just stating this cause you see so many people pulled apart for small things they said so I wonder if Britney will be given the benefit of the doubt given her situation .nonetheless was not trying to imply Britney was not smart or whatever. This wasn’t in bad faith but oh well 

man, the only thing she has said in her life that has not gone down in history well was the george bush comment

and people forgot it

and she knows exactly why what she said was problematic... she watched fahrenheit 24/7 with kfed back in 2005 lol

britney has a kind soul, but she's sarcastic. she's fine.

A few weeks ago some rats were calling Madonna homophobic? Imagine saying such bs :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I wouldnt be surprised if someone tries to find something in her past that looks offensive by 2021 standars. I feel like regardless of what we consider it's right or wrong, she as well as everyone else, has grown up and Im sure she would be open to discussion in case of saying something inappropriate.

Unless it is something clearly homophobic, misogynistic or politically incorrect. But given shes been supporting these social causes I doubt she ever does something like that. 

• 3 months later...

No because, while she definitely has said some not PC things, her intentions have never been malicious.  It’s been a matter of ignorance.  She’s grown a lot from then.  She’s clearly not homophobic, anyone with a brain knows that.  Drag Queens CAN be intimidating for shy people.  They have huge personalities…doesn’t mean she’s afraid of them…but two of her tours have included men in drag.  The only real issue I’ve seen with Britney has been her use of a certain “R” word in the past, but even that she appears to have stopped using because someone probably educated her.

• Like 1

Britney won’t care if she is publicly ‘cancelled’ if she gets her money and brand back. The conservatorship has already cancelled Britney as a human being for 13 years.

‘It’s been 13 years and I just want my life back.’ Britney Spears June 23 2021.

We want justice for you Britney but this might even be harder won than your ‘freedom’.

#JusticeforBritney

:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: