This Day in Pop: Britney Spears and The Rock present an award at the Teen Choice Awards in 2003 (August 02)

• Super Mods

004.jpg

On August 02, 2003, Britney Spears and The Rock presented the Choice Movie Comedy Actress award at the Teen Choice Awards, which took place at the Universal Amphitheatre in Universal City, California. 

She was also nominated for Choice Female Hottie, but lost to Beyoncé, and Choice Female Fashion Icon, but lost to Jennifer Lopez. 

003.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

127.jpg

013.jpg

• Love 7

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

I was so young back then, man time flies. I remember due to her popularity Teen choice awards came into picture in the first place but it was never confirmed. 

My queen created TRL or some other show which I forgot, when will your fave? I fear, never. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Like 2