Does Colon Really Think He Deserves Britney’s Money?

I think Colon probably feels like he deserves her money, for being her father and for “helping her” when she was a kid to get auditions, etc. (Even though he didn’t really do anything :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:)

Do you think Colon feels like he deserves her money? (Just like Juno feels like she deserves a condo) :jamie_lynn_grape:

Why are we even discussing this? The answer is NO. There's a viral Tik Tok going around where a mom explains why her children DON'T OWE HER ANYTHING when they're older. That bare minimum job of a parent is to provide for your child's basic needs. This bare minimum was something colon over here barely did for his children. He wasn't very loving and drowning in debt and his addictions. I've said it before and I'll say it again. YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE PAST, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU JUST CAN'T. Because of these points, YOU DO NOT DESERVE A DIME COL, YOUR CHILDREN DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING, SAYING THAT THEY OWE YOU ANYTHING IS ABUSIVE THINKING, AND IF ANYTHING YOU OWE HER MONEY! Let me repeat that louder, YOU OWE HER MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Honestly, I doubt he believes he deserves it, but he feels entitled to it for doing something by "saving" his daughter.

As much as people want to paint him as just an idiot with legal team. He's more than that.

He's a melting pot of the worst kind of southern American values; Toxic masculinity and white conservative Christianity. That is coupled with a lifetime of grievance and loss. On top of that, then you have had to add a history of failed business ventures. Top it all off with alcoholism and unstable family life all before Britney ever entered a studio and brought real sustainability to the family. 

Whatever Britney went through in 2007, he was both a manipulator to a family of people he either abused or treated poorly, and manipulated by a business person justifying everything under god. 

He has deluded himself into thinking he is essential to Britney's success and needs the wake up call that he's not and never was.

• Love 3