Lizzo announces single "Rumors" coming Aug. 13

I love Lizzo.  Great energy, personality and talent but I'm curious to see what she does next and see if she can keep it up.  Her shtick with this self love stuff, I wonder if people will continue to eat it up or if it'll run dry or if she'll move out further.  Excited to see what shes got next!

1 hour ago, allthat88 said:

I love Lizzo.  Great energy, personality and talent but I'm curious to see what she does next and see if she can keep it up.  Her shtick with this self love stuff, I wonder if people will continue to eat it up or if it'll run dry or if she'll move out further.  Excited to see what shes got next!

She’s the equivalent of Meghan Trainor. You can only keep this up for so long before people realize there’s no versatility. Lizzo even works with Meghan’s producers (Ricky Reed)

• Like 1

I know y’all gonna kill me but I really feel like her promoting being a ‘big girl’ and making it positive isn’t a good thing. If she was 5 kgs overweight, no issue. But this girl is really really obese and she shouldn’t be promoting it to be a good thing.

Girls and boys shouldn’t look at her and think, I don’t need to lose weight.

Her heart is probably at risk.

Hope this girl takes care of herself.

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I know y’all gonna kill me but I really feel like her promoting being a ‘big girl’ and making it positive isn’t a good thing. If she was 5 kgs overweight, no issue. But this girl is really really obese and she shouldn’t be promoting it to be a good thing.

Girls and boys shouldn’t look at her and think, I don’t need to lose weight.

Her heart is probably at risk.

Hope this girl takes care of herself.

The woman can live how she wants. Plus she’s lost weight anyway… you honestly don’t think she knows she isn’t overweight?!   so far she has more energy on stage compared to any other artist anyway.  She ******* slayed the VMAS that one year.   

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block