The Weeknd returns with new song/video for "Take My Breath"

OMG YES! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO READY FOR THIS! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I loved the Dark Hours era and I feel like we'll see more of the vaporwave aesthetic. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I'm loving the black aesthetic so far! That trailer was fire!:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: The synth, the bass, his vocals, can we talk about the harmonies at 1:20, though! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: 

I need another Ariana collab so badly! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

• Like 3

Rare to see artists peak in their 5th album release... exactly what happened with the Weeknd and his album After Hours.

It would be smart to build on this momentum by releasing After Hours part 2 or something along these lines. If the sound in the teaser is anything to go by, this could be the case which is amazing.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block