Songwriter and Producer Joshua Schwartz about his 13+ songs with Britney Spears

5 minutes ago, Riko said:

Yay! I think I found you on Spotify. It’s an awesome podcast. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I love these songs. Don’t hang up is even very sensual.

Thank you!  It's great too, For every listen The Original Doll with James Rodriguez gets in the first 24 hours we get items donated to charity!  (Apple is always the best way for us to know who is listening)

Hearing from the creators themselves has been awesome!  

41 minutes ago, JamesRodriguez said:

Thank you!  I just love being able to talk to the creative people and at the same time help people in need through the charity.  It's a win win for me!

were you able to research into the Philippines channel that supposedly played the That's Where You Take Me video? I think it's called MYX. 

I do believe the CD was fanmade, in fact there's a blog that explains it was made and distributed by the official fan club in the Philippines, but the video, a lot of people really remember seeing it on the channel, and not only watching it, but it was actually part of the official countdowns of the channel, according to local fans (I can't testify if it's true or not myself). 

According to our very own @Roxxy , the That's Where You Take Me video came out as late as 2003, it was the video they had between Anticipating, which was huge in 2002, and Me Against the Music later that year. It could very well be put together by the channel, as an unofficial thing though. According to the fans, the channel was a huge supporter of Britney, she was just really huge in general in that country, so maybe they just wanted to have something to play in the months before the release of the next album. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But anyways, thanks for doing this, I wanna check the other episodes you've released 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

were you able to research into the Philippines channel that supposedly played the That's Where You Take Me video? I think it's called MYX. 

I do believe the CD was fanmade, in fact there's a blog that explains it was made and distributed by the official fan club in the Philippines, but the video, a lot of people really remember seeing it on the channel, and not only watching it, but it was actually part of the official countdowns of the channel, according to local fans (I can't testify if it's true or not myself). 

According to our very own @Roxxy , the That's Where You Take Me video came out as late as 2003, it was the video they had between Anticipating, which was huge in 2002, and Me Against the Music later that year. It could very well be put together by the channel, as an unofficial thing though. According to the fans, the channel was a huge supporter of Britney, she was just really huge in general in that country, so maybe they just wanted to have something to play in the months before the release of the next album. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But anyways, thanks for doing this, I wanna check the other episodes you've released 

So the That's Where You Take Me CD single wasn't real then? Also, I believe it was supposedly released as a single in the Philippines (with the music video) in early 2003.