Now I get why Britney didn't feel on control with Femme Fatale and Britney Jean... Larry (& Adam) were the A&R

7 hours ago, JamesRodriguez said:

The AnR play an important part in an album's creation and release. (In some cases they w**d out potential songs that don't go with the vision of the album,like if Britney said she didn't want to seem too vulnerable, any songs that did that would be removed from the running before Britney heard them) All of the songwriters and producers I have chatted with have all talked about Britney's AnR.  I also chatted with Lindy Robbins and Heather Bright about the tracks that made the album and the tracks that Britney recorded but weren't included.  With Femme Fatale, Max Martin and Dr. Luke were helming the ship, which meant it would make sense for them to include the writers and producers who are under their own publishing deals.  All of the songwriters have talked about how everything is political.  Also, Larry Rudolph was the lawyer for a couple Britney songwriters/producers.  The more I chat with the producers/songwriters on the original doll podcast the more I see the political side.  

that max and luke were helming the ship, I know, but who was the bridge to Britney? Like, I noticed they talk a lot of the producers and writers and managers and most of the times it's like they bypass Britney's side when it comes to Britney Jean and Femme Fatale.

10 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Miley comes from a very powerful family in the music industry, her god mother is Dolly Parton, and she also recently spoke out.

The riskiest  thing they could do is start drama with her.

Remember black mirror…Miley has known about this Britney situation for a while, and really don’t find it all the coincidental that she was one of the first celebs to shout freeBritney in 2019, only to retract her statement, to then again now showing full blown support again 

Idk if she’s an opportunist (I mean she made money off of a role inspired by Britney alledglly) or has she been trying to get the message out the entire time?

Miley is bold enough to say and do as she pleases, I don't think she's an opportunistic because she would have waited until Britney is at the door of freedom to say something. Besides, we don't know how much pressure she received the last time and had to retreat.

• Love 1