opinion: circus is one of her best albums/eras

11 hours ago, Kletus said:

Yes she clearly had zero interest in dancing but other than that she had some fire music videos, I just feel it started to weigh on her after the Circus video because the day she shot that video the conservator ship became permanent so everything changed from that point on, she gradually got more and more less interested, ugh but i think it was a fabulous comeback and really did a good thing for her career :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

The cship was made permanent in 2010

Jamie told her to complete the circus tour and he will end it.. he lied..

Britney was still under the impression the cship was only temporary during the circus tour 

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

The cship was made permanent in 2010

Jamie told her to complete the circus tour and he will end it.. he lied..

Britney was still under the impression the cship was only temporary during the circus tour 

There was topic where judge made it permanent same day circus video 

I’m not sure about the album but the era yes! So much nostalgia cause it was the 1st concert I saw and as a fan it felt good knowing she was better (so we thought) and in safe hands (so we thought) and happy again (so we thought.) idk the electricity in the audience for that tour was unreal too. I remember watching a vh1 countdown to see how far if u seek any would go on the video charts. Ugh. The era did die after amy tho tbh. That radar video and single felt like an after thought. 

• Love 1

Circus (the album) is probably my least favorite album of Britney. I was so excited because for the concept of the album and the photoshoots but the songs were meh in my opinion. I only listen to Circus (the song), Amnesia and Phonography.

I always love how we as a fan base like different things from Britney but yet we are all here for her and because of her ❤️