Why is Jamie Lynn Spears suddenly obsessed with posting her kids online

She’s coming off as an attention seeker and an irritant who wants to diminish this movement. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and still agree that she very much is also a victim of her family’s tendencies and abuse. Take in she’s known Lou Taylor since she was 14 years old and only God (Lou) knows what she’s been up to.

I find it odd that even when Jamie alleges her children are receiving death threats, now more than ever she has been posting story after story of her kids faces being blurred out. Why are you posing and posting with them? This is getting weird. It’s like she’s obsessed with this fake idea that fans want something beyond her own sister who has given her so much, to be free. Jamie Lynn, if you’re more concerned about your childrens privacy perhaps stop shoving them in everyone’s face just to show you’ve blurred out their faces. Is there some sort of intention to look like more a victim than you actually are? 

and btw you were never a Hilary Duff or Lizzie McGuire. Your own fans and colleagues feel cheated. It’s embarrassing. @SlayOut perhaps u can answer this 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Probably desperate to put the idea out there that she is a doting mother and wife and couldn't possibly be responsible for the things Britney has accused her of. She's playing the submissive, God-fearing wife and mother that couldn't ever be rotten to the core because they are Christian. But it's often these exact types who are up to their neck in manipulative s.h.i.t. over others anyway.

• Haha 1
  • Like 8

She trying to force us to care about her kids, especially the oldest one. Maddie is at the age where spears daughters work, and crap is hitting the fan with britney.  She's hoping to make us all love maddie the way we love britney so maddie can be her new personal bank account.  She not slick

Just think how she pitched a Zoey 101 reboot starring her and maddie

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Rik said:

She’s coming off as an attention seeker and an irritant who wants to diminish this movement. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and still agree that she very much is also a victim of her family’s tendencies and abuse. Take in she’s known Lou Taylor since she was 14 years old and only God (Lou) knows what she’s been up to.

I find it odd that even when Jamie alleges her children are receiving death threats, now more than ever she has been posting story after story of her kids faces being blurred out. Why are you posing and posting with them? This is getting weird. It’s like she’s obsessed with this fake idea that fans want something beyond her own sister who has given her so much, to be free. Jamie Lynn, if you’re more concerned about your childrens privacy perhaps stop shoving them in everyone’s face just to show you’ve blurred out their faces. Is there some sort of intention to look like more a victim than you actually are? 

and btw you were never a Hilary Duff or Lizzie McGuire. Your own fans and colleagues feel cheated. It’s embarrassing. @SlayOut perhaps u can answer this 

My only comment is that she can never be compared to the illustrious and legendary queen Hillary Duff. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

The rest Jamie Lynn should sort out with a therapist. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 5
  • Haha 3

I think she's posting so much right now because she wants to show Britney and the BArmy she is unphased by what everyone is saying about her. But it's a desperate attempt. I did the same thing when I was younger and had a break up. I wanted to show my ex I wasn't sweating him by posting how fun and busy my life is without him, but in reality i was crushed and thinking about him non-stop. 

I think she's posting her kids so much to try to save face with the public. "She is just a Christian mom trying to raise her kids" And we will all know how great of a mom she is because she's so involved in their lives. It's in poor taste to attack someone's social media posts when children are involved, so that's an added plus for her. AND MAYBE, but I hope not, maybe it's an EFF YOU to Britney, who hasn't and still doesn't get to see her boys very often, and JL gets to.

Honestly she's trying to defuse the situation she put herself in by being complacent and adding on to the hurt of her sister. It's just not genuine at all...imo. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 5

You know what’s REALLY stupid?  She still has pics of her kids up from months ago without their faces covered.  I mean we all know what they look like anyway so blurring pics now isn’t doing anything.  You’d think if she wanted to “protect” the identity of her children now all of the sudden, she would delete all those older pics.    

• Like 7
1 hour ago, BreeC said:

You know what’s REALLY stupid?  She still has pics of her kids up from months ago without their faces covered.  I mean we all know what they look like anyway so blurring pics now isn’t doing anything.  You’d think if she wanted to “protect” the identity of her children now all of the sudden, she would delete all those older pics.    

I mean if she wanted to protect their privacy she’d set her account as private and delete all the strangers leaving only people she actually knows. 

I post my kids constantly. But I also have a private account and don’t add strangers. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

She’s just doing what anyone would do in her situation. Her best play is to show her good, serious side and hope the house of cards doesn’t collapse on her. If someone is involved in this treacherous conservatorship it should be anticipated they will make reasonable decisions to defend their character and demean Britney anyway they can without getting in trouble. 

• Like 1