Britney is named one of the 40 Greatest Music Video Artists in MTV history by SPIN!

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

#31 is very realistic.  

I expect the top 2 to be Madonna and Michael Jackson respectively given how both made MTV the channel it was in its relevant prime as music television.  

Britney came when Music took a seat on the passenger side, not the drivers seat. 

Well, agreed this is something I agree upon Britney's videos can never make it to top 10 which is something I believe in but rolling stone list was BS! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I am very curious of mtv will pay tribute to Britney at the upcoming VMA awards. What do you think?:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Why will they? She had that trash VMA 1 minute tribute already where her speech was about beyonce and then Beyonce fake baby bump came. No thank you! 

1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

Beyonce does not deserve to be in the Top 10, if Britney isn't. Britney has way better videos than any of Beyawnce's. Britney's videos were literal EVENTS.

Beyonce's only became events cos she surprise released them, well thanks To Taylor swift and the unannounced true blue 35th anniversary edition, she has to come up with something else now, cos that one thing that was hers is no longer hers. 

Mariah wanted to surprise release her me. I am Mariah album, but her record label said no, businesses and Music fans hate that especially the exclusive windows to itunes and no other digital platforms.

People forgot Amazon and target banned beyonce's self titled release stating that this kind of release was unfair to any kind of competition in market that isn't itunes. 

4 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Beyonce does not deserve to be in the Top 10, if Britney isn't. Britney has way better videos than any of Beyawnce's. Britney's videos were literal EVENTS.

Well umm, yes but Beyonce videos are more cultural oriented though I am not a fan or don't even know what music she releases but her image in the US is very well managed unlike Britney. Britney is definitely loved more WW! 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Beyonce's only became events cos she surprise released them, well thanks To Taylor swift and the unannounced true blue 35th anniversary edition, she has to come up with something else now, cos that one thing that was hers is no longer hers. 

Mariah wanted to surprise release her me. I am Mariah album, but her record label said no, businesses and Music fans hate that especially the exclusive windows to itunes and no other digital platforms.

People forgot Amazon and target banned beyonce's self titled release stating that this kind of release was unfair to any kind of competition in market that isn't itunes. 

I guess, but seeing her WW sales it's quite poor she is quite local as I see but nonetheless she converted herself into something else with lemonade album I also read she was accused of stealing ideas with this one. 

2 minutes ago, dfffff said:

In connection with the #freebritney movement? 

Since when American awards have given any respect to Britney? America is a hypocritical country, Britney needs to move and then most awards shows will be happy to honour her. 

Well, with the movement maybe but I don't think so but maybe for the ratings sake they might do it because they are tanking big time. 

• Like 3