Britney's Dad Planted Spies Within Her Inner Circle, New Court Docs Claim

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Jamie has made millions off of Britney’s career—but Rosengart says he was never entitled to it.

On top of a $16,000 monthly stipend and an extra $2,000 per month for “office expenses,” Jamie has been taking cuts of the earnings from Britney’s tours and residencies for years. He reportedly took a 1.5 percent cut of the gross revenues from Britney’s multi-year residency in Vegas, which netted $137.7 million in box office sales alone—leaving Jamie with an estimated payout of $2.1 million, the petition states. He also took home 2.95 percent of the gross revenues from Britney’s 2011 “Femme Fatale” tour, earning an estimated $500,000, the petition states. But Rosengart argues that Jamie wasn’t entitled to any of that money.

“Although it is common for managers, agents, and other industry professionals to receive a percentage of an artists’ earnings, Mr. Spears is none of those,” Rosengart writes. “He is a conservator and, as a conservator, his role is to be burdened by, rather than benefit from, the conservatorship.”

Rosengart cited a Forbes article that described Britney’s net worth as “shockingly low” compared to her pop-star counterparts. He blamed that on Jamie—stopping just short of accusing Jamie flat-out of swindling his daughter out of her money.

this is daylight robbery. I can't wait for Britney to sue them all for EVERY LAST DIME. they've deprived of her 13 years of autonomy, the least she deserves is HER hard earned money back.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Prachi said:

Jamie allegedly enlisted members of Britney’s inner circle to spy on her.

Jason Trawick was the worst one. I have no idea why both the media and us fans are ignoring this, he literally almost became her conservator and got engaged to her and was even in one of her videos acting like a ‘saviour’. Disgusting.

If he believed she medically was unable to make decisions and needed a conservatorship, how did he justify having her consent to be in a relationship?

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, LickedABattery said:

Shout to VICE for digging through the court docs & highlighting the damning facts for the general public.

Im with you on this one, shout out to them. Its actually managable to take 5 well structured articles from it covering subjects the general people would be hella interested in. Hope they continue, specially exploring the money drama.  

Edit: I would suggest everyone to give the article a click though, even if you already read in here. Its Drew's second article about Britney's conservatorship and up until now they have been very well written which is smth bigger media outlets aint doing it: https://www.vice.com/en/article/dyvkzx/britney-spears-dad-jamie-planted-spies-new-court-docs-claim-petition-to-remove-conservatorship?utm_medium=social+&utm_source=VICE_Twitter

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, joe sp said:

Is/was Sam Asghari one of them? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

No, he tried, but ultimately failed..

Unlike the others Sam proved he's no push over and will not leave the love of his life without a fight, I hate to say it, but ultimately the only way Sam can go away is by death, and Jamie realized this was a guy he couldn't blackmail or force away, so he gave up as he should.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No, he tried, but ultimately failed..

Unlike the others Sam proved he's no push over and will not leave the love of his life without a fight, I hate to say it, but ultimately the only way Sam can go away is by death, and Jamie realized this was a guy he couldn't blackmail or force away, so he gave up as he should.

Meh... I think he played it cool with team con until the #FreeBritney movement exploded, otherwise he would have been removed a long time ago like they did with Lucado.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
18 minutes ago, joe sp said:

Meh... I think he played it cool with team con until the #FreeBritney movement exploded, otherwise he would have been removed a long time ago like they did with Lucado.

My thoughts exactly, I feel like Sam does care about Britney and that he supported her and finally when they were able, they both joined together to fight the conservatorship :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: more than I can say for Juno, Colon, or the rest of the Con Clan :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

this is daylight robbery. I can't wait for Britney to sue them all for EVERY LAST DIME. they've deprived of her 13 years of autonomy, the least she deserves is HER hard earned money back.

the sad thing is Britney probably doesn't even mind about money, she just wanted freedom and love and they couldn't even give her that

• Like 5

this is so sick!!If they are spying on Britney, then they are probably spying on her kids as well. I wonder how her kids feel about their privacy being invaded. So does that mean they report to jamie if Sam is "sleeping" over? or what about if one of the boys is going on a date with their girlfriend? Do they report to Jamie who are kids are dating and where their going?  This is so grossss