8 minutes ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I’m not being selfish I just am a Britney fan and she’s never performed for me and the only time she came to Detroit was for circus and femme fatale and I was too young to go to concerts then 

How can you regret not attending POM tour when she said she was forced to do it ? You should be happy you didn't support your fave's enslavement tbh.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

detroit?! ha you kidding me? she don't wanna get shot

Yikes. This comment is NOT it. 

Anyways, as others have said, she has come to Detroit many times, just not on the POM tour (which was pretty much an east coast US tour prior to overseas). So the titling of this thread is incorrect - she does come to Detroit, just not when you were old enough to go. That’s how the cookie crumbles sometimes.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I wanted to go to the piece of me tour but she never came to Michigan or Detroit . The closest was Chicago . Please Britney come to Detroit Michigan and perform piece of me for me and others who can’t travel to Vegas . 

She never came here to Chicago for the POM tour, it was more on the east coast

8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Very few artists go to Detroit, even Madonna rarely goes to her home town, hate to say it since the palace of Auburn hills was shut down, Detroit basically became a non factor for many acts since their iconic venue is gone now. 

Literally the little ceasers arena in the actual city of Detroit is the palace's replacement. All tours which would have gone to the palace go there instead. We haven't been skipped by anyone's tours just because the palace was taken down. Now it is not my favorite arena, and I definitely miss the palace, but trust me everyone's still coming to Detroit except Madonna 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Aprilbot said:

Literally the little ceasers arena in the actual city of Detroit is the palace's replacement. All tours which would have gone to the palace go there instead. We haven't been skipped by anyone's tours just because the palace was taken down. Now it is not my favorite arena, and I definitely miss the palace, but trust me everyone's still coming to Detroit except Madonna 

She actually hates that town, there was an interview where she called Bay City, a little smelly town, unfortunately she had a concert that was sold out and told her Brother to apologize fast, but many people I talked to said she wasn't wrong, bay city is very smelly. 

The out cry was unfair.