Lenny Kravitz wishes Jason Momoa (married to his ex wife) a happy birthday

One of the few Black musicians that can actually be called a rock music icon Lenny Kravitz, wished his brother Jason Momoa a happy birthday, and as you can see he says in the caption one love and one family, you see Jason is married to Lenny's ex wife Cosby show actress Lisa Bonet, who was fired by Bill Cosby himself for being pregnant by Lenny Kravitz out of wedlock, in 1991, they married, which Lenny said wasn't the best decision but given the time and era, and Lisa's family show image, they thought they were doing the right thing, it's more common to have out of wedlock families, but in the 90s it was still taboo and highly frowned upon..

Β 

But they remained friends even best friends and it was a mutual decision to divorce, their daughter Zoe Kravitz is an actress on her own right, and as for Lenny he said I'm meant to be single and a loner, and that also needs to be normalized, not everybody is made to be in relationships or even married. I was born to be a loner, and that's my happy and solitude.Β 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block