BJney: My family, when I was bad, I would always be called Britney Jean. I wanted to share that with my fans.

I totally thought this was weird when it aired. That was when I was like eleven and didn’t know anything about the conservatorship and thought it was just something to do with her record label lol.
Like…why is a 31 year-old treated like a child? But nobody else said anything so I just assumed it was something normal. Lol.

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Everyone’s parents does this. It’s not CSI or Forensic Files :gunney:

I’m 31 and my family using my first and middle name when I was “bad” as a kid isn’t important enough to me now to want to share it with the world on a project. I see what you’re saying - I’m tired of the conspiracies, too - but Britney’s family still treats her like a child and I think it’s telling by the way she speaks. And she hopes their mean ***** are wrapped up in joy by the Lord!

• Like 2

That happened to all of us, no one is immune to that, it was one of two things, the truth finally came out and you lied or threw a sibling under the bus, by blackmail or threatening to beat them up, or you fudged a report card, which was easy to do in my days, when they wrote it in pen, and like me, you had the eraser for pens. The schools caught up with technology and learned computers and marker ink was the way to do it, so the parents couldn't be lied about fake grades..

So everybody got that, and we got whoopings which wasn't abuse, now it is, and many wonder why kids are horrible, even grounding them for a weekend or two is seen as abuse, literally kids can't be disciplined cos laws are so severe that Discipline is seen as abuse. 

8 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I’m 31 and my family using my first and middle name when I was “bad” as a kid isn’t important enough to me now to want to share it with the world on a project. I see what you’re saying - I’m tired of the conspiracies, too - but Britney’s family still treats her like a child and I think it’s telling by the way she speaks. And she hopes their mean ***** are wrapped up in joy by the Lord!

Well when she has to answer questions related to the project without addressing the conservatorship she doesn’t actually have a lot of questions to pick from the pool 

That's not FFney, that's Britney Jeanney. Also, I bet Colon was on video call right off camera (not in studio with her, as he never travel with her because he doesn't care about her), and Colon was waiting for her to mess up so he could yell at her or make sure she wasn't drinking or eating anything she wanted to drink and eat. UGH what a ******* MONSTER :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Circuit said:

I totally thought this was weird when it aired. That was when I was like eleven and didn’t know anything about the conservatorship and thought it was just something to do with her record label lol.
Like…why is a 31 year-old treated like a child? But nobody else said anything so I just assumed it was something normal. Lol.

Yeah I was 13 at the time and yeah I truly saw nothing wrong here, I didn’t know how an adult was supposed to carry themselves, to me she came off completely normal 

she says they would call her that when she was bad, but she also calls it a term of endearment, so I don't see a negative connotation there

But really it just goes with "the most personal album" theme. "Britney Spears" would sound too product-y while "Britney" was already used, so "Britney Jean" is like saying it's even more personal than the previous self-titled album.