Did you guys know about this cover?

21 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Ummm, why the comments are off on it? This a Britney song but he didn't give her the credit here? 

Because it’s under YouTube topic and comments are always turned off like every artist this song is so old leave the guy alone it’s not his doing 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

What a creep, if it was any other artist this video would've taken down but the team Britney has it's a curse. 

A creep? You guys can be so mean to people for absolutely no reason, the writers are credited they own the rights to the song not Britney, you can easily buy licensing for songs to cover and officially release. I have met this guy and he’s a sweetheart. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

A creep? You guys can be so mean to people for absolutely no reason, the writers are credited they own the rights to the song not Britney, you can easily buy licensing for songs to cover and officially release. I have met this guy and he’s a sweetheart. 

yeah, if Britney is not a co-writer of the song, she doesn't have to be credited for it.  Also let's not forget she also covered I'll Never Stop Loving You for her first record, which is a single released by J'son only a couple of years prior. 

• Like 1