What Do You Think Is The 10 Most Iconic Looks From Britney Spears?

It's kinda crazy to see generations continue copying Britney's style through the years, whether it's a Halloween costume, public appearances or just nowaday fashion (90's/00's fashion). What do you consider the top ten trends/ looks that you feel Britney made iconic? (Purely looks, not moments)

*In no particular order

1. Baby One More Time school girl outfit PHOTO Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter Maddie dresses up like Aunt Britney *  starcasm.net
  2. OOPS!...I Did It Again red catsuit Pin on Halloween
  3. MTV VMA I'm a Slave 4 U w/ snake Britney Spears' VMA Style – WWD
  4. Belly button ring Parity > stars with belly button piercings, Up to 66% OFF
  5. Rolling Stone Teletubbie cover Britney Spears, Teen Queen: Rolling Stone's 1999 Cover Story - Rolling Stone
  6. B & JT matching jean outfits It's the 15th Anniversary of Britney & Justin's Denim Date - E! Online
  7. Toxic music video Diamonds/ Stewartess Britney Spears: Toxic (Video 2004) - IMDbPin on Costuming
  8. MTV VMA OOPS!...I Did IT Again nude diamond costume Oops . . . I Did It Again" at the VMAs Britney | It's Halloween, *****!  Here's How to Dress as Britney Spears This Year | POPSUGAR Celebrity Photo 5
  9.  Low-rise pant Britney Spears | SHEmazing! | Page 8
  10.  Shaved head ( I know this was a dark time for her, but it is an iconic look and it paved the way for girls today to shave their heads with no stigma) Pin on Femmes revealing their Butch side
  • Love 8
  • Like 1

I think you pretty much covered it. 

Her 06-08 semi “messy” style really does it for me. But I am sure most will not agree. (Sometimes) Brunette hair. Messy hair. Sunglasses at night. Red Bulls. Cigarettes!...that look in her eyes. The big purses in the mid 2000s...I know everyone prefers her all polished, but I prefer the last few years of freedom she got when she really got to express herself.

britney-spears-2007-jan302020-28-min.jpg

britney-spears-yellow-dress-16.jpg

63151.jpg

757739a.jpg

EU4gzQgWAAEBhUa.jpg

YLSTYVYWBKDI2PBHGRQXLEMREI.jpg

912718448_5d443cce4b_b.jpg

kplfz3-21britney1large.jpg?w=535

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Her 06-08 semi “trashy” style really does it for me. But I am sure most will not agree. (Sometimes) Brunette hair. Messy hair. Sunglasses at night. Red Bulls. Cigarettes!...that look in her eyes. The big purses in the mid 2000s...I know everyone prefers her all polished, but I prefer the last few years of freedom she got when she really got to express herself.

63151.jpg

757739a.jpg

EU4gzQgWAAEBhUa.jpg

I loved this period too. I understand that she was going through alot but for the first time she was rebelling and being her badass self. 

I'm a male, and in 2007 I was in my late teens, and rebelling in my own way. Her style and overall persona influenced me alot. I remember wearing fedoras, sunglasses at night, drinking redbull, even smoking Marlboro lights on occasion. I even dressed up as her that year for Halloween, pink wig (another iconic look) and all. It was a fun era, although dark at times. 

• Love 5

@MikeHunt I think your list is very spot on :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

54 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Her 06-08 semi “trashy” style really does it for me. But I am sure most will not agree. (Sometimes) Brunette hair. Messy hair. Sunglasses at night. Red Bulls. Cigarettes!...that look in her eyes. The big purses in the mid 2000s...I know everyone prefers her all polished, but I prefer the last few years of freedom she got when she really got to express herself.

63151.jpg

757739a.jpg

EU4gzQgWAAEBhUa.jpg

Yaaaaasssssss I absolute loved Blackoutney’s style. It’s not iconic to the GP as much, but it’s SO iconic to me.

Also, this isn’t trashy or a candid look, but literally just her face, attitude, makeup, and look in her eyes at the 2007 VMAs is so iconic to me and one of my favorite looks of her of all time.

rp2fJj
S3zd.gif

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

@MikeHunt I think your list is very spot on :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Yaaaaasssssss I absolute loved Blackoutney’s style. It’s not iconic to the GP as much, but it’s SO iconic to me.

Also, this isn’t trashy or a candid look, but literally just her face, attitude, makeup, and look in her eyes at the 2007 VMAs is so iconic to me and one of my favorite looks of her of all time.

rp2fJj
S3zd.gif

Agreed! & trashy may be a poor choice of word. Maybe “messy” would be better. LOVED Blackoutney’s style, I feel like it was the closest to HER style we’d ever get. Those last few years of her freedom are so precious to me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, applehead said:

I loved this period too. I understand that she was going through alot but for the first time she was rebelling and being her badass self. 

I'm a male, and in 2007 I was in my late teens, and rebelling in my own way. Her style and overall persona influenced me alot. I remember wearing fedoras, sunglasses at night, drinking redbull, even smoking Marlboro lights on occasion. I even dressed up as her that year for Halloween, pink wig (another iconic look) and all. It was a fun era, although dark at times. 

You said it!!! I relate to this SO MUCH! I was also a late teen (days from turning 20) when Blackout came out & she was an absolute ICON for her stans that were also getting to that “rebellion” age. Her fanbase was just getting old enough to go to clubs & explore life & see what it was really about! 

Me & my friends would ride around at night smoking cigarettes & yes - drinking Red Bull listening to Blackout & then OF COURSE we would have to go grab coffee drinks in the morning to wake up! 

Britney inspired the rebellion in us all during that time period (if you were around that age). I even remember at my local club there was a Blackout album release party! WHAT A TIME to be a stan!

Also, this is partly why I felt the conservatorship was so unfair. She was obviously just a young woman doing what other young women her age do!! Hers just happened to be on magazine covers in a negative light.

Britney was a young woman, just like me, exploring what that was about & being her age! I hate they took that away from her and turned her into a race horse/slave. & YES, you can still be a good mother & have fun in your mid 20s (theres a balance)

Sorry for the long reply/tangent. You just get it & said just what I was thinking & we have the same shared experiences. Long live Blackoutney :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

rp2fJj
S3zd.gif

Hold up this is the first time I'm seeing her with blue eyes in this performance. Did she have contacts for it?? 

And I also low-key love this performance!!! People hated it at the time bc they thought she looked fat and sluggish and lackluster. But her dancing still has a fluidity here that she hasn't been able to reproduce since, IMO. And I think she looks **** af 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Her 06-08 semi “messy” style really does it for me. But I am sure most will not agree. (Sometimes) Brunette hair. Messy hair. Sunglasses at night. Red Bulls. Cigarettes!...that look in her eyes. The big purses in the mid 2000s...I know everyone prefers her all polished, but I prefer the last few years of freedom she got when she really got to express herself.

63151.jpg

757739a.jpg

EU4gzQgWAAEBhUa.jpg

I LIVE for messyney :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lumanizer said:

Hold up this is the first time I'm seeing her with blue eyes in this performance. Did she have contacts for it?? 

And I also low-key love this performance!!! People hated it at the time bc they thought she looked fat and sluggish and lackluster. But her dancing still has a fluidity here that she hasn't been able to reproduce since, IMO. And I think she looks **** af 

Yes, she had blue contacts in

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 bomt school girl

2 oops suit

3 slave for you/not a girl low rise jeans look

4 MATM pant suit looks

5 do somethin MV looks

6 VMA 07 

7 circus tour ringleader/ circus cage 

8 if you seek amy boa with sparkle hammer/her boa promo pic for Vegas 

9 billboard music awards 2016 look

10 red Painted body sparkles in cage for OG make me video/ chained to the house pic from la chapel 

The 1999 Rolling Stone look is so local, lol giphy.gif

1. VMA Slave 4 U 2001 Look
  2. OIDIA Red Catsuit 2000 
  3. BOMT 1999 School-Girl Outfit
  4. Toxic Flight Attendant Blue Outfit 2004
  5. Justiney AMA Denim Red Carpet Look 2001
  6. OIDIA VMA Suit 2000 Look 
  7. Infamous Bald Look 2007
  8. BOMT Tour Pink N' White Outfit with Pig-tails
  9. 2003 VMA Outfit
  10. 2000 Marilyn Monroe Grammy look
  11. Honorable Mention- Due to the FBS Poster of BTS of Lucky's Black outfit giphy.gif

Its true, its true giphy.gif