Britney spotted in Hawaii !!!!

• Super Mods
On 7/31/2021 at 8:54 PM, MinakoS said:

Imagine having a drink with your friend and suddenly you realize that the woman in front of you is Britney Spears. 

ColorlessSlimyGoitered-size_restricted.g

Honestly, I would not disturb her or taking pictures, but I would quickly try to write a note and give her before she leaves. :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

I would be so shook. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: I’d probably start sweating profusely and dry heaving with excitement. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: My server would then ask me to leave to premises because I’m disturbing the other patrons with my antics. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’ll then learn later that it was Britney that requested my removal. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: And I’ll breakdown in tears because she noticed me. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 3

Has Britney been doing this much “sightseeing” at Maui before – or at least since 2018?

The pics I’ve seen about her have usually been from the resort.

Now she has been in an art exhibition (yes, the one that was before in Florida), driving past rainbows, petting pigs and eating out - presumably outside the resort.

I’m just curious if this trip is somehow different from the previous ones.

• Like 1

At least this person didn’t rush her and take a picture. They probably pretended to be playing on their phone or something. If pics are going to be taken then this is how it should be done. Allow Brit to live in peace and never again should pops be allowed to stalk her going anywhere and all fans should never rush up to her unless she’s having a meet and greet.