Lou Taylor Posts Picture of Cher on Tristar Entertainment Website

It's not new , I've seen the photo on the website since a month ago or possibly it was there before already ..... But yeah I wonder what's her relation to Cher ....? That parasite is literally involved in every famous person's life ....... Creepy as hell  

And allegedly , b!a†chh

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Unless she jumped ship in 2020 seeing Jamie might die soon (colon, 71)  and no longer be the front man, and Britney was getting hard to control.

I think she is applying "believe and it shall be so", faith in visualizing an outcome steadfastly. 

Trouble is, when you cross eternal principles karma plays a role too... All the faith on earth can't change a lie to a truth.

And God doesn't steal

Edited by Priya Awais
Spelling
12 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Thank you for saving my money, allegedly just like this: 

5DbRZF.gif

I hope she has more than one bible tbh. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I dont think it's funny to the woman who was hit by a man and actualy falls of her chair, condoning DV is not right, its uncomfortable to watch tbh

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, ExXL said:

It's not new , I've seen the photo on the website since a month ago or possibly it was there before already ..... But yeah I wonder what's her relation to Cher ....? That parasite is literally involved in every famous person's life ....... Creepy as hell  

And allegedly , b!a†chh

Not Rik wanting to steal Spice's job at creating drama where there isn't

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021