Lou Taylor Posts Picture of Cher on Tristar Entertainment Website

On 7/31/2021 at 2:02 PM, jordeezy said:

So Cher is their client? 

No I think Tristar is trying to confuse fans into thinking she is. Cher has nothing to do with TriStar I don’t think. If I’m right? they have bought the copyright to these pictures and think we are stupid. 

• Like 4

This L.T. makes me really scared right now. She acts like she's not affraid of anything or anybody and that her dark bizness will easily continue without any issues... Usually when you are affraid to be exposed, you go back in shadow and stay quiet, with L.T. is the complete opposite, this and the "I'AM GOD" showed how confident she is. I guess Cher received alot of threats. And this move is one of them, it's like, I own you *****! Don't go wild! Poor lady... I don't know how and who will be able to stop this demon... It's like she's indestructible.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

As your business manager… we have you covered. We super serve our clients, going above and beyond all expectations, creating business management partnerships that are distinctly focused on the financial well-being of our clients.

I can't, so many lies :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
On 7/31/2021 at 2:15 PM, Johanpapz said:

This L.T. makes me really scared right now. She acts like she's not affraid of anything or anybody and that her dark bizness will easily continue without any issues... Usually when you are affraid to be exposed, you go back in shadow and stay quiet, with L.T. is the complete opposite, this and the "I'AM GOD" showed how confident she is. I guess Cher received alot of threats. And this move is one of them, it's like, I own you *****! Don't go wild! Poor lady... I don't know how and who will be able to stop this demon... It's like she's indestructible.

I’m not afraid of some old hag who makes up her own bible verses :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: she’s literally a dumb *** who doesn’t know how to hide traces of where she stole her 600 million. Good luck to her, really :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Hold up! Cher has been featured on Tristar’s website for as long as I remember. Years at least. This is not new.

Whether she is a client of Lou’s or not, clearly she is affiliated with Tristar in some way. Why else feature her?  I have pointed out to Cher the connection to Britney and the conservatorship numerous time on Twitter/Instagram, to no avail. 

Perhaps Cher does not know the extent that Tristar/Lou has played in the unconstitutional/fraudulent conservatorship. She certainly has her claws out for Jamie. As she is a feminist, perhaps she sees Lou as an opportunist and that’s all. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/31/2021 at 8:24 PM, Rik said:

I’m not afraid of some old hag who makes up her own bible verses :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: she’s literally a dumb *** who doesn’t know how to hide traces of where she stole her 600 million. Good luck to her, really :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

I want to slap her with the bible allegedly. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
On 7/31/2021 at 8:24 PM, Rik said:

Both Epstein and Weinstein got in jail, she is a nobody next to them. Her time is coming, Rosengardt will expose her and it won't be pretty :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1