Hawaii picture confirmed to be an old one. But this one is sketchy...

Mods, this isn't a post about Cassie, but the last picture Britney posted is confirmed to be from May 2021.:squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:
The sketchy part is that it's an old picture of Sam that he took for a whitening kit ad. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:
You can clearly see the watch and the drink. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: What a mess. 

E7lX0X6WQAAbLlu?format=png&name=small  E7lX8fnXIAANgnT?format=png&name=small

In his newest IG story videos Sam does wear a different watch, though. I do believe the caption could be Britney’s and I can come up with explanations why even Britney could tell Cassie to use old photos or would send her old photos. Especially when that drink photo is probably Sam’s own photo. 

Until Britney tells us who selected the pics and wrote the captions, I assume that what everyone who is actually in touch with Britney says is true: she chooses the pics and writes the captions UNLESS it’s a sponsored post (like the one with Lou Taylor’s little lamb Selena Gomez so obviously was).

3 hours ago, Soso said:

The sketchy part is that it's an old picture of Sam that he took for a whitening kit ad. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Ok. I DO NOT mean to bring this up in a negative way, but this just reminded me. I also don’t want to derail the thread, but did t want to start a new one just for this. But what’s up with the teeth whitening ads? Would you not need to demonstrate the results on your own teeth rather than veneers / implants? I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♂️

36 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

How can you believe her handlers :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

There are other sources, too, like Sam’s friend MUA Maxi.

I do believe that she was heavily censored and at times pressured to write a certain kind of message (like the one from the rehab). That explains why she sometimes sounded like someone kidnapped by terrorists, North Korea or Belorussia giving official statements.

And I do believe that most of the posts she did before June 23rd she did because she HAD TO do them, not because she (always) wanted to do them.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, The Finn said:

There are other sources, too, like Sam’s friend MUA Maxi.

I do believe that she was heavily censored and at times pressured to write a certain kind of message (like the one from the rehab). That explains why she sometimes sounded like someone kidnapped by terrorists, North Korea or Belorussia giving official statements.

And I do believe that most of the posts she did before June 23rd she did because she HAD TO do them, not because she (always) wanted to do them.

We have no proofs that she wrote the 'me time' message. We have no proof that she wrote any caption at all.

They represent Britney's brands, they are legally allowed to talk on her behalf, without even telling her.

So why bothering to ask her to write captions, when they are legally allowed to do it themselves without consequences.