How Many Times Have You Listened to Britney's Testimony?

like 4 or 6 times at least, maybe more now that I think about it.

and yes it empowers me too, I’m so happy she was able to say all of that. I can’t imagine how good it must’ve felt for her.

i added it to my Apple Music on my iPhone and it’s under Britney Spears so sometimes when I’m shuffling her songs it comes on haha.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

Too much...I downloaded it as an MP3 just in case it's taken down. It's part of my podcast playlist. 

Ugh IKR I downloaded it on my computer as soon as it leaked because I was worried the courts would take it down :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

38 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Ugh IKR I downloaded it on my computer as soon as it leaked because I was worried the courts would take it down :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

What's your favorite part? Mine is 

"There shouldn't be a conservatorship if I'm working and paying other people, the laws should change"

What's yours? 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

What's your favorite part? Mine is 

"There shouldn't be a conservatorship if I'm working and paying other people, the laws should change"

What's yours? 

YOUR PROFILE PICTURE :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

My favorite part was LITERALLY the very next line after yours: "What state allows people to own another person's money and account and threaten them, and say you can't spend your money unless you do what we want you to do, AND I'M PAYING THEM" :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Kletus said:

YOUR PROFILE PICTURE :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

My favorite part was LITERALLY the very next line after yours: "What state allows people to own another person's money and account and threaten them, and say you can't spend your money unless you do what we want you to do, AND I'M PAYING THEM" :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

And then she was like

"Your honor I've worked for my father for the last 13 years you don't understand how THIN that line is"

Something like that 

• Love 1
On 7/31/2021 at 12:53 PM, canyouhandlemytruth said:

Omg I have so many times but nothing compared to listening to it live. I had no idea what was gonna go down, but when she started off by cutting off that lawyer and saying it should be open court because “they’ve done a pretty good job at exploiting my life” :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

UGH I screamed and then when the judge realized it was being broadcast and not just open to the media, and she said ok we need to shut down the court and suddenly the audio stopped, the way I downloaded that audio to my computer so fast :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: