I know everyone is talking about the topless but can we talk about...

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

I agree fans don’t have to worship everything about her but you got way to personal and ignorant, you could have worded it better and newsflash you’re entitled to an opinion and as am I calm down. Wouldn’t waste my time arguing with someone as rude as you anyway. Goodbye.

You're the rude one for trying to start a fight with a fan on here that wasnt even talking to you.

You must have a VERY pathetic life.

GOOD RIDDANCE :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You're the rude one for trying to start a fight with a fan on here that wasnt even talking to you.

You must have a VERY pathetic life.

GOOD RIDDANCE :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Says the pathetic lowlife with literally zero respect for a woman by criticising every flaw she has but yet claim to be a fan of her, definitely an insecure twink lmao. Bye loser :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Says the pathetic lowlife with literally zero respect for a woman by criticising every flaw she has but yet claim to be a fan of her, definitely an insecure twink lmao. Bye loser :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Oh look! Its my biggest fan!
Apparently you love me so much that you STILL are replying! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

You're the PATHETIC loser for stalking me! 
Keep biching all you want and my opinion STILL isnt gonna change!

Fkin pu$$y

• Love 1