So it's come out, Britney was able to sell out Asia fast as her tickets was the cheapest and inexpensive compared to Mariah Carey and Madonna.

Britney's Asian 2017 tour was actually the cheapest vip tickets and general sales compared to.

Madonna's 2,000 dollars in Phillipines for one VIP package that didn't have a ticket, the ticket to see her was some of the most expensive for the Asian market in 2016, between 300 dollars and 675.00 for one ticket. This has been known as the most expensive ticket of all Asian tours last decade, which for her first ever of Countries outside Japan, many people thought this was outrageous in 2015, but she did sell out..

@Blackout2006 and @Prachi,  one if my friends realized why Madonna will never come to India, in Rubies, her Indian fand couldn't afford the nosebleed from what she said the cheapest would 14,000 rubies. It would be cancelled cos the low ticket sales cos the prices. 

Mariah wasn't cheap, but not as expensive as Madonna. 

But Britney only asked for 200 dollars for the VIP packages and her tickets ranged from 65.00 to 175.00 for the floor level seats. 

It was the cheapest for the Asian market and they were shocked how reasonable her tickets actually was. 

Dude I'm new here but whenever I see your posts they are either highly exaggerated or you make up false stories and try to offer them up as fact. Why even try to pit Britney against two women whom she adores and looks up to? It's unnecessary and dramatic. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4