So it's come out, Britney was able to sell out Asia fast as her tickets was the cheapest and inexpensive compared to Mariah Carey and Madonna.

Well, being an Asian this is not a big deal now most entertainers who come to perform here don't ask for big prices because you want to pull a huge crowd if Madonna comes today to tour she can't ask for 400$ here people will not go because now a lot of people come to Asia to tour. 

U2 came to India and I went to see them if I convert in dollars I paid 50$ to see them that too in 3rd row. 

• Like 1

Also, things have now changed earlier stars like Madonna came to Asia when hardly internationally recognised entertainers use to come now things have changed. 

In india itself I've seen Shakira, Coldplay, Justin (because of my niece - I otherwise wouldn't have gone for free), Ed, U2 and Guns N roses. 

You can't even dare to ask big prices now because people are not crazy now like earlier they know they will easily watch this on YT! 

I've been to Britney one also and I paid 120$ something for it, and TBH the sync of the show was sad Britney just couldn't care less to be there - it was a fun concert but for ex as Beyonce charges 1000$ for front rows in US or UK if she comes to Asia and asks this it'll flop hard and eventually it'll be cancelled. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Yona said:

The most expensive ticket in Bangkok was ฿12,000 or around $400 (No M&G). I don't know about other countries in Asia. But I can assure you that the ticket was very expensive compare to other singer and the reason that it sell out was because people want to see Britney's concert.

opxwohk81TgxkNM1fvs-o.jpg

britney-spears-live-in-bangkok-2017-5b64

Yep, I think people here are in disbelief that we asians can't afford expensive tix - we aren't just stupid haha! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Lmao what sources are you using? Her tickets aren’t cheap - it’s one of the most expensive Asian tours in 2017.

Her cheapest ticket in Singapore was around $250 and the most expensive was $568 (No M&G), while Ed Sheeran’s HIGHEST PRICED was $248.

https://www.bandwagon.asia/articles/britney-spears-singapore-tickets

Yep, I've been to Singapore one too! It wasn't cheap at all haha. 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but he cited his source, @Blackout2006 let's blame him :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Hold up, what did I do? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

OT: Considering the other posts here giving receipts that the it really wasn't that cheap so your post didn't age well. However, even if the tickets were cheap, if it was some B-star artist or some local artist, I am 100% sure people wouldn't pay to go. But this is Britney Spears we are talking of, who is one of the biggest female acts in Asia. So she still managed to draw audiences EVEN when her tickets were expensive so imagine the traction if they were truly cheap.

• Like 1