Olivia Rodrigo is in a controversial situation past tweets and videos have her speaking in Blaccent and AAVE

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Maybe you were trying to be humorous but I don't see what is funny about speculating on someone's weight. 

1 hour ago, Rik said:

Um sweetie ur not direct ur just trying to be edgy and disrespectful. Stop being annoying. That’s being direct.

There’s a difference, but, Ok! Sorry, she’s look so thin, even in photographs. Has she always been like this? Nobody noticed it in Taylor Swift and look.

It is so common that in the music industry singers have so much pression to keep thin, and I don’t like that. I hope she is not in that situation.

• Like 1

I've seen people on Twitter trying to cancel Doja cat for saying the hena on her palm looks like poop , then I told them that as a child with Arabic origins we would say the same at weddings and the tweet's author blocked me .... They're literally trying to start **** for no reason just to feel powerful on the internet these people need to get psychiatric help.....

She sounds like every other person her age. I'm not saying it's right, but have they not heard how teenagers speak nowadays? They literally talk to each other using memes and popular phrases picked up through TikTok etc. (regardless of their race). 

P.S. How much longer are we going to sit here and pretend that films like White Chicks haven't existed for the past 15 years?

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

There’s a difference, but, Ok! Sorry, she’s look so thin, even in photographs. Has she always been like this? Nobody noticed it in Taylor Swift and look.

It is so common that in the music industry singers have so much pression to keep thin, and I don’t like that. I hope she is not in that situation.

While that is true, your comment still rubbed me the wrong way. Olivia looks fine to me.

Edited by Isla
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg I remember having such a discussion too. Why did your teacher bring it up in the PTM tho? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Ah, I knew the hate really originated from that win. How vile humans are to start hating on people when they become successful beyond their limits :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: We still loved ha tho :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Ugh I do miss them :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

My teacher actually brought it up as a good thing, I'm very shy IRL and basically talk to no one outside of schoolwork so she was like, "well it was good to see Hooked-On-Knee interacting with his peers!". :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

True, like what I hate is how social media is so determined on not letting multiple female artists coexist. Billie, Ariana, and Olivia can all make music, it doesn't have to be some battle with only one champion. You never see this happening to male artists where one wins over the other or another becomes famous.

• Haha 1