Britney posts another topless video 💋💋💋

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Sorry but this is to much.

more than too much i think its just repetitive and not artistic at all, kinda boring now. one thing - she looks SO good. like wow. titney is hot, but its boring now, like when the same picture with the roses in her head was uploaded 89 time in the same spot lol.

• Like 2
Just now, nthenwkiss said:

more than too much i think its just repetitive and not artistic at all, kinda boring now. one thing - she looks SO good. like wow. titney is hot, but its boring now, like when the same picture with the roses in her head was uploaded 89 time in the same spot lol.

and they haven't post the video where her clothes is on the floor so more *** is coming :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Britney cannot even decide to remove birth control. She can't have friends. She can't decide about anything in her life. Do you really think she controls her instagram where she can reach 30+ million people? These pictures (which are beautiful) are posted by Team Con to distract public attention to the injustice she suffers. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

These videos are hurting her in the court of public opinion. Take a look at the annoying comments on page Six's Instagram. 

The comments are saying she's in a manic episode and the cship is good. Don't know if these are paid comments or not.

Even if it's her posting and even if she is bipolar (which I'm not convinced of either) - she still don't need no cship!!!

• Love 3
  • Like 3