Welcome my irl friend Lyndsay Luxury to Exhale!

rik

One of my very good friends @Lyndsay Luxury just joined exhale!!! 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: I love her and we just hung out a few weeks ago. It was my first time outside of my house overnight since quarantine started. We have spent countless hours talking about In the Zone.

She is a huge Britney fan and was one of the voices in my Free Britney documentary I made earlier this year about exhale. 

she is a really good friend of mine and I would love it if u could all give her a warm welcome. 

PLEASE WELCOME LYNDSAY!!!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

@PokemonSpears @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN @Jordan Miller @SlayOut @Blackout2006 @I Always Sing Live

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Roger said:

Welcome @Lyndsay Luxury, do you think Britney posts on her Instagram ?

Reveal hidden contents

Hi 👋🏾☺️ I feel like someone else does it for her, I follow each and every post to try to understand 😄

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block