Jamie Lynn: Consider how precious a soul must be, when both God and the Devil are after it

On 7/30/2021 at 9:41 PM, halfdressed said:

She does always seem like she has an attitude for no reason. When that one person asked her about Britney burning the gym down she was like “ugh. That was SO Long ago. Months ago. WHY she is bringing that up now I don’t know” or something like that. It’s like she was annoyed with Britney. 

Not defending her but before all of the cship she was probably annoyed at many people who would ask things about Britney, I completely understand, I don't like when people would get closer to me only to constantly ask me about my friends and stuff, I mean, ask your damn self lol. But besides THAT , having an attitude because of the FreeBritney movement I think is just childish since this movement is so important and crucial for her sister's wellbeing. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: