How is Justin Timberlake Not Canceled?

5 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I cancelled him in my life but other people like his music :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: He apologizes for things so I guess people forgive him so I’m not going to tell them who to listen to

I cancelled him the moment he said he was bringing se.xy back because he lied :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Are you forgetting that Chris Brown, a woman beater, never got cancelled? Even R. Kelly didn’t get cancelled in the music industry after peeing on an underage child and recording it. 

Chris Brown confuses me. I seem to remember the album he released in 2009, Graffiti, flopped because it literally came out months after the incident with Rihanna. There definitely seemed to be a bit of backlash then.

But then in 2011 he released FAME and all of a sudden was having success with his music again and people loved him. I suppose people were willing to give him a second chance as even Rihanna forgave him but considering how much trouble he's been in with the law since then.... wasn't there reports recently that he tried to beat another women?

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Oh okay Well Youve got a point. You’re a legend, you’re an icon, and let’s face it, you are the moment. I mean come on now. just don’t say bad word at me I am sensitive and submissive (in every part of life :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:)

What I wanted to answer is even more off topic than this thread already is:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

But I’ll give It a kind bump:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Love 1

He kinda is tho. Were you even around on social media from around the FBS documentary? He was getting viral hate tweets and cancellation posts via Twitter, IG, etc. almost every day for a good while. It was so bad that he even had to make a public statement to apologize and people were literally boycotting his film Palmer. Like where have you been? And even if he did decide to come back with another album, he would still and will most likely face some significant repercussions for the rest of his life as a result of his past. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Are you forgetting that Chris Brown, a woman beater, never got cancelled? Even R. Kelly didn’t get cancelled in the music industry after peeing on an underage child and recording it. 

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

They definitely need to be cancelled... thankfully R Smelly did but Chris Brown still has adoring fans UGH :gunney:

I suggest you guys watch his documentary, Welcome to My Life. I think it really helped shine a light on his perspective and chronicles the trauma he endured from childhood to fame. 

19 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

He kinda is tho. Were you even around on social media from around the FBS documentary? He was getting viral hate tweets and cancellation posts via Twitter, IG, etc. almost every day for a good while. It was so bad that he even had to make a public statement to apologize and people were literally boycotting his film Palmer. Like where have you been? And even if he did decide to come back with another album, he would still and will most likely face some significant repercussions for the rest of his life as a result of his past. 

He is cancelled I believe. Like I think Britney and janets stories have come to light fully and people are finally waking up.

that being said he lowkey hot but ugly on the inside 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Rik said:

He is cancelled I believe. Like I think Britney and janets stories have come to light fully and people are finally waking up.

that being said he lowkey hot but ugly on the inside 

Right like the OP is acting as if #JustinTimberlakeIsOverParty wasn’t and hasn’t been a thing. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I personally like to separate the art from the artist — if possible, and there is absolutely no denying how talented JT is. Yes, what he did to Britney was wrong but by the end of the day, he is an entertainer and it’s a fact that he KNOWS how to entertain and put on a show. That’s why he’s had the massive career he’s had.

To be cancelled these days, you really have to do some ignorant foolishness. Even then, as others have pointed out, that still might not get you cancelled. Not defending Justin but hasn't done anything on that level. He's not ***ually assaulting women (there was the Kylie Minogue thing I guess but most people don't know about that) or being racist or homophobic. Is only crime was just being a **** and throwing women under the bus 20 years ago to elevate his own career like a good deal of people in Hollywood did/do. At the time the public was primed to accept that kind of behavior, loved it even.  

In my opinion, if we were to cancel him for anything, it should have been for that godawful halftime show and album.