How is Justin Timberlake Not Canceled?

So far he has had to apologize for his Super Bowl performance regarding Prince, then there were some serious Twitter posts where he had to apologize about (Anybody remember what? I forgot but I KNOW there was something), then he had to apologize to Janet Jackson for ruining HER career when HE ripped off her bra, then he apologized to Britney sort of.

How is this lunatic not canceled? He used Britney for a solo career. Him and Perez Hilton should both take responsibility for contributing to the ENSLAVEMENT of Britney Spears.

He slipped into obscurity in my book during the promotional tour for his last album. I don't really consider him to be a big household name anymore. In my mind the passage of time made him irrelevant. He's had A LOT of mishaps over the years, but to me his inability to TRULY take full accountability for these actions or for the press to NEVER hold him accountable has made him a pariah to a younger generation. However for me personally, I just stopped giving a hoot and a half about him ala Mischa Barton. He's faded away fame wise in my opinion. That's why I at least think he hasn't been "cancelled". (I'm using air quotes around the word cancelled because to me cancel culture as whole needs to be rebranded as time to teach people that with great power comes great responsibility or take accountability for your actions culture)

• Love 3
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

He slipped into obscurity in my book during the promotional tour for his last album. I don't really consider him to be a big household name anymore. In my mind the passage of time made him irrelevant. He's had A LOT of mishaps over the years, but to me his inability to TRULY take full accountability for these actions or for the press to NEVER hold him accountable has made him a pariah to a younger generation. However for me personally, I just stopped giving a hoot and a half about him ala Mischa Barton. He's faded away fame wise in my opinion. That's why I at least think he hasn't been "cancelled". (I'm using air quotes around the word cancelled because to me cancel culture as whole needs to be rebranded as time to teach people that with great power comes great responsibility or take accountability for your actions culture)

🙏 AMEN

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Uuuugh 

Let It Go Animation GIF by HBO Max

Exactly. Who really cares? I think we can use our time better than going around looking for people to cancel. What is that even going to do? Make Britney more free? Let bygones be bygones.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Well didn't it take for this year for people to realise his behaviour? I will admit I was quite ignorant at times to what he did to Britney back then but I will never forget what he did to Janet and the fact that he got away with it all is disgusting.

Edited by Isla
  • Like 2

Jesus Christ, another JT topic?

First of all, this isn’t Britney related. Move It to general.

Second of all, move the f.u.c.k on. Britney is clearly over what happened between them and is completely comfortable talking about him, praising him and dancing to his songs. She even listens to his records privately (noted on one of Sam’s stories).

Stop living in the past and move on, sis. And mods please move this thread where It belongs:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

People get canceled for much more serious topics like homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, racism and abuse. Britney and Justin pale in comparison to things like that. The masses are not gonna cancel him because “he was mean to Britney” or because they had a bad break up forcing ppl to take sides. 

it’s time for this fan base to let it go. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Second of all, move the f.u.c.k on. Britney is clearly over what happened between them and is completely comfortable talking about him, praising him and dancing to his songs. She even listens to his records privately (noted on one of Sam’s stories).

Stop living in the past and move on, sis. And mods please move this thread where It belongs:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Exactly! I’m so tired of people bringing this up all the time as if it matters. 

people begged him to apologize then he did. And it’s still not good enough. 

this is so 2004. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Wow stop with the curse words and the anger sweetie, also you are not a mod but it’s a cute look you pretending. With passive anger like that you more belong on a lady Gaga forum. This topic is an example of how Britney is never forgiven for anything yet her ex STILL gets preferential treatment despite everything he’s done. It’s alarming how Britney didn’t even do a 1/3 of what Justin Timberwho did :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Because he's a straight, white man. 

This.

Honestly if he leaned more into misogyny, racial behaviors, aka being a Trumpist, he'd probably be even more successful but with a different demographic. He can easily run into the same fanbase lane as Morgan Wallen. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Wow stop with the curse words and the anger sweetie, also you are not a mod but it’s a cute look you pretending. With passive anger like that you more belong on a lady Gaga forum. This topic is an example of how Britney is never forgiven for anything yet her ex STILL gets preferential treatment despite everything he’s done. It’s alarming how Britney didn’t even do a 1/3 of what Justin Timberwho did :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I just can’t at smart users like you:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

You do you, boo, just make It sure You do It in the right section. Because It’s not Britney related, If you mention her name.

And yeah, this was me, again pretending I’m a mod:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Are you forgetting that Chris Brown, a woman beater, never got cancelled? Even R. Kelly didn’t get cancelled in the music industry after peeing on an underage child and recording it. 

They definitely need to be cancelled... thankfully R Smelly did but Chris Brown still has adoring fans UGH :gunney:

5 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I just can’t at smart users like you:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

You do you, boo, just make It sure You do It in the right section. Because It’s not Britney related, If you mention her name.

And yeah, this was me, again pretending I’m a mod:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oh okay Well Youve got a point. You’re a legend, you’re an icon, and let’s face it, you are the moment. I mean come on now. just don’t say bad word at me I am sensitive and submissive (in every part of life :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:)

• Haha 1