Rolling Stone: Greatest Music Videos of all Time - "Baby One More Time" at #30, "Formation" at #1

4 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

When it comes to MVs, Britney has a LONG HISTORY of BEYOND AMAZING work, so this list?

No Way Reaction GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Well, the VMAs were also BS tbh

Britney started winning VMAS when they allowed the public to vote, I wish people understood that Before the only time the public got to vote was for Viewers choice award, besides that it was a panel of video directors. 

And Rolling stone championed her, but that went down after what Jenny Elischu described as the most controlling interview rolling stone ever had to give, it was unlikely until the conservatorship ended, rolling stone wouldn't be on Team Britney, jenny even said I had 1000 topics off limits, and her answers had to be approved before it was printed. 

That was her last cover issue in 2008. 

The whole Yes, she can. 

When in reality rolling stone really doubted she actually could comeback under that control of her image and Music. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Britney started winning VMAS when they allowed the public to vote, I wish people understood that Before the only time the public got to vote was for Viewers choice award, besides that it was a panel of video directors. 

And Rolling stone championed her, but that went down after what Jenny Elischu described as the most controlling interview rolling stone ever had to give, it was unlikely until the conservatorship ended, rolling stone wouldn't be on Team Britney, jenny even said I had 1000 topics off limits, and her answers had to be approved before it was printed. 

The whole Yes, she can. 

When in reality rolling stone really doubted she actually could comeback under that control of her image and Music. 

But why does it matter if people voted or not? MTV should've awarded her AT LEAST, Best Pop Video in almost every ceremony she was nominated.

Britney provided amazing performances for them, plus she was always on TRL.

6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The whole Yes, she can. 

I didn't realise the VMAs only became fan voted in 2006... suddenly Beyonce beating Britney in best female video at the VMAs in 2004 makes sense to me.

• Like 2