Rolling Stone: Greatest Music Videos of all Time - "Baby One More Time" at #30, "Formation" at #1

12 minutes ago, very_urban said:

What is this measuring? Does green mean more and red less?

Lol green is the best where Britney has sold, yellow better than most and red not really. 

They have showed India yellow for both but this is in terms of selling as music data from here is hard to collect. But, britney has sold only behind Madonna when people use to buy CDs here. So in india she's quite big. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DollyParton said:

She is marked red in the Netherlands? Really? :orangu_orangutan_ape: that heatmap is a joke

Well, so this is chart masters Brit is marked in yellow here but the reason is they are unable to collect the sales data from here as now Indians don't buy CD when it was the CD era Britney has sold just less than Madonna in my country back in the days. 

It doesn't show the 100% picture but is still better, and are you from Netherlands? Britney is huge there, I've been there for work like 50 times. 

5 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Well, so this is chart masters Brit is marked in yellow here but the reason is they are unable to collect the sales data from here as now Indians don't buy CD when it was the CD era Britney has sold just less than Madonna in my country back in the days. 

It doesn't show the 100% picture but is still better, and are you from Netherlands? Britney is huge there, I've been there for work like 50 times. 

Red = underperformed

yellow = well performed

Green = succesfull

i was reading it wrong, lol.

Yeah, I live in the Netherlands. What makes you think she is huge in the Netherlands? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

3 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Red = underperformed

yellow = well performed

Green = succesfull

i was reading it wrong, lol.

Yeah, I live in the Netherlands. What makes you think she is huge in the Netherlands? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Well, my office is in Amsterdam and I've seen in clubs playing her songs.