Where do you follow Britney?

Hi everybody!

I’m curious where do you get your information/news about Britney or other idols? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I mostly follow Britney in Instagram + Facebook and then BreatheHeavy. This is the only forum I have been using for the last 14+ years. 

So I would love to know which platforms do you use and like :) 

Maybe I will find some new and cool platforms for myself too!

Thank you all :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

PS! We are the best fans!!!

• Like 1

just here basically, and since free britney i follow some key players on twitter like that surprise witness and lisa, britney army etc. but i dont have a twitter account, i just lurk the hashtag.

i dont have any social media - maybe just grindr if thats considered social media hahahahahaha.

so im giving all of my love to breatheheavy since 2018 with an account - been lurking without an account since like 2010

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i follow stan accounts on twitter to keep up with court updates and such and i’m on here all the time aswell. i follow her official account on instagram and twitter (and she follows me back :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:)

Lucky you!!!🌹

• Love 1