This goes way deeper than we can imagine. Loucifer is building a health care empire (allegedly).

16 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Can someone explain the context of thread? I’m having a hard time connecting the dots and basically just understanding it. Like who is Christopher Armstrong and what’s his connection?

What OP has posted are finds that fans discovered on Instagram, of various companies in the health care business, that seem to be connected somehow in name and/or entwined with each other on a business level since they all follow each other. Lou Taylor is connected to various companies with similar names. But like @Justin Woodpond mentioned on the previous page, it will be difficult to prove Lou's connection to these companies specifically if they are not listed to them anywhere.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Senior Living... Healthcare... she's about to start a conservatorship ring. Putting everything she needs into place.

Reveal hidden contents

allegedly :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

How stupid are they though? To have all of these businesses following each other on Instagram? Way to be obvious. 

You know these radical type of Karens and their staff are not the type to have sense when it comes to " dem interwebs and social medias ". 

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

SIS DO NOT PUT BREAD IN THERE! ezgif.com-resize-8.gif
LOUCIFER LACES THE BREAD WITH ANTI-LGBTQ POWDER!!!! ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

THROW YOUR TOASTER AWAYYYYYY! ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Don't worry babe her cool tactics didn't work I am still getting some d this week end ezgif-3-d001de9d9df1.gif

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’m glad you were so careful! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Savor that D because Loucifer’s toasters don’t mess around! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

You crack me up bish ILY ❤️

The toaster even has the three little stars on top of the brand's logo. The devil is all around us stay vigilant sistrens 

Spoiler

IMG-20210731-011038.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Roger said:

You crack me up bish ILY ❤️

The toaster even has the three little stars on top of the brand's logo. The devil is all around us stay vigilant sistrens 

Hide contents

IMG-20210731-011038.jpg

ILY too, sis! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Loucifer comes for the best of us! Toasters, healthcare companies, entertainment management! Stay woke, sis! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1