This goes way deeper than we can imagine. Loucifer is building a health care empire (allegedly).

18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Allegedly, its also a coincidence that the name Christopher Armstrong, who is listed as the agent on the listing, shares a name with a Partner at Holland and Knight whose area of expertise is healthcare and life science. 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Allegedly, its also a coincidence that the name Christopher Armstrong, who is listed as the agent on the listing, shares a name with a Partner at Holland and Knight whose area of expertise is healthcare and life science. 

I saw something about this on Insta so I did a bit of digging.

Christopher J Armstrong of Holland & Knight lives in Washington D.C and only joined the law firm in late 2019, before that he worked for the US Senate Finance Committee, the US Oversight Council and the US Investigative Council in D.C (since 2007). 

It is highly unlikely that he is the same Armstrong who owned a small medical facility  in the dark alleys of Whittier CA (from 2010 to 2020). And was suspended for tax reasons. We want there to be a legitimate link so badly, but alas there ain’t.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Soso said:

This is what Thatsurprisewitness and Brianarrrr discovered on instagram... And it's honestly so scary.

Most of these companies are located in the area of Nashville + they follow each other.

I only posted a few but there's a lot more. You just have to take a look at the following list. Some even follow Tristar Sports & Entertainment. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It's like a spider web. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

E7fXVw_VgAUf8PR?format=jpg&name=large E7fXVx8VIAEXq3g?format=jpg&name=large E7fUvaaUUAArTyV?format=jpg&name=large E7fUvbRVUAMOc3I?format=jpg&name=large E7fXVw_UYAAYgh8?format=jpg&name=large

And obviously.......

E7fUvbSVgAIgYI1?format=jpg&name=large E7dVHQjXsAAZn35?format=jpg&name=large

This is extremely concerning and it might go deeper than we think.  :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: Wait until we find the link between the CEO of the rehab center and Lou...

Reveal hidden contents

I Care Rosamund Pike GIF by Golden Globes

Interesting, but we should be aware  that there are so many companies in US (and around the world) with Tristar in their name. It’s a common term. They could not be all connected to Lou?

Even those medical/health companies in Nashville with Tristar and Stonebridge in the title are not necessarily related to her or one another either. Lots of business in an area/region or domain would follow each other, nothing odd there. But, unless there is official documentation that Louc owns, works for, or is an agent of these companies then noting can be connected to her. Nothing can be proven. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

If any of these companies are shell companies (which I doubt they are as they are too prominent, visual and in the public domain), then perhaps they are franchises of a group, one that may or may not be connect to Lou, because again there would be documentation. One would need to look into that (Franchises), which I am sure ThatSurpriseWitness already has.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Interesting, but we should be aware  that there are so many companies in US (and around the world) with Tristar in their name. It’s a common term. They could not be all connected to Lou?

Even those medical/health companies in Nashville with Tristar and Stonebridge in the title are not necessarily related to her or one another either. Lots of business in an area/region or domain would follow each other, nothing odd there. But, unless there is official documentation that Louc owns, works for, or is an agent of these companies then noting can be connected to her. Nothing can be proven. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

If any of these companies are shell companies (which I doubt they are as they are too prominent, visual and in the public domain), then perhaps they are franchises of a group, one that may or may not be connect to Lou, because again there would be documentation. One would need to look into that (Franchises), which I am sure ThatSurpriseWitness already has.

My toaster's brand is Tristar :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5