Madonna surprise released "True Blue: 35th Anniversary edition" today.

In,1986, Madonna dropped her 3rd Studio album "True Blue", an album which All Music guide in their review declared that if 1984's Like a Virgin made Madonna a household name, then True Blue is the album that made her a superstar and the top female artist of that decade.

Her first album to include Madonna as a producer.

She Produced the album By Just Patrick Leonard  (Open your heart, White Heat, Live to Tell, La Isla Bonita, and Love makes the world go round), Stephen Bray (papa don't preach, True Blue, Jimmy Jimmy) and the 3 of them produced Where's the party..

Many fans actually declare Madonna's best Music came from this team, and beg for her to go to them..

Unfortunately Patrick Leonard shot all Hope's saying, Madonna isn't a band, and we're just producers, plus I can never see her being Janet Jackson to us being Jimmy Jam and Terry lewis (a dig and very snarky comment as everybody knows every album outside Damita Jo, 20 Y.O. and Discipline the credits of Janet's major Music success was Jimmy jam and Terry lewis).

True Blue 35th anniversary edition comes with a new Remaster edition plus all the extended mixes (that was the remix an extended 12" version), and radio edits and instrumental versions. 

@Blackout2006

@Jordan Miller

@PokemonSpears

@I Always Sing Live

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block