Blackout vs In The Zone

?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, TomasBR said:

If it wasn't for 'Brave New Girl', 'In The Zone' would be the perfect pop album! I love 'Blackout', is iconic, but it feels to me that its greatness is more on the production while on 'In The Zone' is Britney herself that make the album perfect. 

Agree with BNG...Don't Hang Up should have been included! 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

In the Zone for all four. :matches: The album (for the most part) is very polished and felt more experimental. It dives into topics such as love, heartbreak, relationships, letting go, and self-indulgent. The production is stellar and features all kinds of sounds from crunk, hip-hop, dance, trance, europop, dancehall, Middle Eastern influences and other various Asian genres. The singles were all incredible and felt very diverse. From MATM to Godxic to Everytime to Outrageous. Like wheww, what an absolute run and serve. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Not even gonna bother going into too much detail with the album covers but ITZ wins by a landslide. It feels more divine and ethereal whereas Blackout’s cover looks absolutely tacky. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish::akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: And last, when it comes to influence — ITZ takes the cake. You can hear a lot of the album’s influence throughout pop music history — and still to this day. It’s a perfect coming-of-age album. Toxic ALONE was years ahead of its time and was a driving force behind the electropop boom that would occur throughout the latter of the decade. Overall, ITZ is an impeccably crafted pop record that was tastefully done and remains as her most creatively artistic album to date so it wins. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I voted Blackout for all four  giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95201b03cc18000e5e9ca601af4ea27558ee33c83be&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

1. Blackout feels more mature and every single song is flawless (looking at you BNG)

2. Godme More is her best song of all time so no choice here

3. Brunetteney. Period.

4. Blackout is still referecend to this day by modern pop stars 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Roger said:

I voted Blackout for all four  giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95201b03cc18000e5e9ca601af4ea27558ee33c83be&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

1. Blackout feels more mature and every single song is flawless (looking at you BNG)

3. Brunetteney. Period.

Mte. I loove BOM & TOMH but I catch myself going back to Blackout more. 

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, TomasBR said:

If it wasn't for 'Brave New Girl', 'In The Zone' would be the perfect pop album! I love 'Blackout', is iconic, but it feels to me that its greatness is more on the production while on 'In The Zone' is Britney herself that make the album perfect. 

How dare you do BRAVE NEW GODDESS so dirty!? It is one of my fave songs. It has such an amazing message of a person growing up and venturing into the world on their own :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: It SHAPED THE GAY I AM, and so I often call that song Brave New Gay :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: AND HE'S COMING OUT TONIGHT

drag race sissy that walk GIF by Hornet / Unicorn Booty

• Love 2

1. Blackout

2. (Hard to say truly because one has Toxic and the other Gimme More) ITZ has the more iconic singles but Blackout’s are better IMO. So I guess Blackout wins this one as well. 

3. ITZ

4. Blackout 

Both albums are essentials, damn near flawless, and iconic! I do slightly prefer Blackout though. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

How dare you do BRAVE NEW GODDESS so dirty!? It is one of my fave songs. It has such an amazing message of a person growing up and venturing into the world on their own :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: It SHAPED THE GAY I AM, and so I often call that song Brave New Gay :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: AND HE'S COMING OUT TONIGHT

LOL

I'm sorry! I will rethink the song now... :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

You just add a whole new level to it!

3 hours ago, Roger said:

3. Brunetteney. Period.

Ok lol? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I mean you Knee stans aren’t necessarily known as the most musically inclined people anyway, especially you folks who live in the UK/Europe. Cute choices tho. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Ok lol? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I mean you Knee stans aren’t necessarily known as the most musically inclined people anyway, especially you folks who live in the UK/Europe. Cute choices tho. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I was pointing out how we always disagree on everything. You are the Christina to my Britney :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Too much unnecessary autotune and vocoder tho. The production is sloppy and her voice doesn’t even blend into the track. It literally sounds like a MADTV parody. I agree with the user above that if it weren’t for BNG, it would have been the PERFECT pop album. 

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Stop hating on ITZ and Toxic, it hurts my soul :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

ITZ is my 2nd fave album girl. It's the first Knee album I ever had, I became a stan because of it.

I even love BNG even though it's a terrible song giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95201b03cc18000e5e9ca601af4ea27558ee33c83be&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Love 1