Kim Petras - "Future Starts Now"

10 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I like her, she definitely has some bops and she does not give an eff, but all her songs have this auto-tune "vibration" in her voice that I'm starting to kinda hate... So I'm not rushing to play her new music like I used to, because I already know I'll get that. And I do. Every time.

I actually love that vocal effect! I always assumed it was a natural vibrato that got auto-tuned, but after reading your comment here I went and listened to Wrong Turn and I can see what you mean, definitely very processed & unnatural. Still personally love the way it sounds though 🤷‍♂️

You took the wrong turn, took the wrong turn, took the wrong TuuuuUuUuUuUuUuUuUrRrRrRrRrRnNnNN!!!!

• Haha 1
On 8/28/2021 at 12:05 AM, JayTawndre said:

It's a bop. I love Dr. Luke I wanna marry his fine ***. 🤷🤷🤷🤷 

Let's be real. Luke is not the only pig man in Hollywood. I'm sure females have a lot to say but keep quiet for their career or because they don't feel comfortable. 

I’m sorry but that’s so creepy :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: And your point is pointless :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: So because there are more pigs we should support this one?

• Haha 1

This new project is on the verge of leaking in full.. so sad too because it seems like she was really pushing for this one to be more of a success than her previous efforts.

2 tracks have already leaked in full.. and someone claims to have the full album and said theyre going to leak it in full if they got 2k followers on Twitter. 

Kim's producer then took a screenshot of this person's Twitter asking if anyone had any info on him, and now his account is no longer showing up on Twitter. 

I wonder if he is a Britney Stan bc his user is blackoutzoned lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, sochaotic said:

This new project is on the verge of leaking in full.. so sad too because it seems like she was really pushing for this one to be more of a success than her previous efforts.

2 tracks have already leaked in full.. and someone claims to have the full album and said theyre going to leak it in full if they got 2k followers on Twitter. 

Kim's producer then took a screenshot of this person's Twitter asking if anyone had any info on him, and now his account is no longer showing up on Twitter. 

I wonder if he is a Britney Stan bc his user is blackoutzoned lol

That’s not surprising. My little brother tweeted years ago about how amazing her unreleased/leaked discography is (its EXTENSIVE and honestly full of bops). The producer Aaron Joseph tweeted something back really salty at my bro about not talking about it. Wtf it had already been out there for awhile and I doubt they’ll ever do anything with the songs.

So I’m not surprised at this reaction to her soon to be released work leaking. But at the same time what are the songs titles that have been leaked cuz i need to hear? Lol

• Like 2
4 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

That’s not surprising. My little brother tweeted years ago about how amazing her unreleased/leaked discography is (its EXTENSIVE and honestly full of bops). The producer Aaron Joseph tweeted something back really salty at my bro about not talking about it. Wtf it had already been out there for awhile and I doubt they’ll ever do anything with the songs.

So I’m not surprised at this reaction to her soon to be released work leaking. But at the same time what are the songs titles that have been leaked cuz i need to hear? Lol

The songs are called Je T'Adore & your turn to cry! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block