As a oh fan (I know, I know) I did not care for most of blackout in 2006-07, whenever it came out. I recently have been listening to the entirety of the album everyday since June 23rd and I think it was ahead of its time or possibly  bc it wasn’t the typical Britney I was used to. Idk but I am obsessed with Blackout rn and listening to it everyday until justice is served! #freebritney*****

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HardToForgetYa said:

It just shows how much of a perfect masterpiece that album really is... #StreamBlackoutForABetterLife britney wtf GIF

I have a HUGE cardboard display of the album cover. I asked my local record store (RIP) if I could take it & they let me! It’s my most prized Britney possession (& it was free!)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I have a HUGE cardboard display of the album cover. I asked my local record store (RIP) if I could take it & they let me! It’s my most prized Britney possession (& it was free!)

OMG that sounds freaking awesome :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: it's my favorite album and... Imagine not liking this masterpiece Terry Crews Mind Blown GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

OMG that sounds freaking awesome :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: it's my favorite album and... Imagine not liking this masterpiece Terry Crews Mind Blown GIF

My best friend at the time had never been a fan of Britney’s music, but FELL IN LOVE with Blackout. She would even say “I’m not a Britney fan, I’m a Blackout fan”...the power of Blackout!

• Love 1

the album has an entire mood and vide that comes with it, and it fits sooo much nighttime.

the production was amazing. she loved it so much that half of it was included in the circus tour :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: and later in POM 

the visuals would've been jaw-dropping tbfh, a murderer in GM, BTI sass, ooh ooh baby as a magical Las Vegas assistant, toy soldier February Hug GIF

edit: btw it's the album that made me fall in love with her. I don't really enjoy pop music, but Britney is one of the very few pop artists I listen to (with aguilera, even though my fav songs from her aren't pop lol) 

• Love 2